CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN- Thanks for the feedback and votes its much appreciated xxx

I drove as fast as I could towards Lisa’s house it was coming up dawn now and I only had a cocktail dress to cover me up.. Well didn’t that suck I needed some clothes I couldn’t walk into the school grounds looking like this.. I drove the car up by the side of a nice clothes shop I used to shop in with Lisa.. I was hoping he had some more money in his glove compartment .. I closed my eyes and opened it slowly I took a little peek and sure enough a load of money there I could just do a dance JACKPOT there had to be thousands here no wonder he didn’t mind gambling.. Shame I didn’t no his pin number though…I grabbed enough cash for a outfit and made sure to lock the door .. The car was probably reported stolen by now I hope my compulsion worked else I was screwed.. Ah well I had shopping to do.

I pushed open the shop doors and made sure to hold my breath , I didn’t need to breath but I hadn’t had enough blood and would more than likely attack someone…

I picked through endless clothes before settling with some dark faded skinny jeans and a long pink top saying bite me … I picked up some pumps and underwear and made my way over to the counter.. She priced them up and looked me up and down maybe I looked posh I don’t know but I didn’t like the way she looked at me…

“that will be thirty one pound fifty please” sheesh this shop didn’t come cheap.. I pulled out the money and handed it her without saying a single word , bet she thought I was rude .. Ah what the hell I was rude… I didn’t even smile as I took the bags from her and made my way back towards the car to get dressed.. When I got outside the sun shone big and bright .. Roll on the winter cause this summer sun was really causing me grief..

I closed the doors thanking god it had tinted windows cause they really did keep the sun out.. I smiled as I pulled on my clothes I must admit I looked bloody good..

I revved the engine and sped off .. Considering id never drove a car in my life it all come natural to me must be a vampire thing .. I pulled up outside the school it was ten in the morning she would be in class by now .. Id no which one but my days had just gone completely muddled since I got turned into a vampire.. I got out the car smirking at the endless people that stared at me.. Yeah so they probably thought I was dead I had been gone for a good too months now.. And man id changed I was way better looking than before..

I walked in through the office and noticed who was on miss goody oh I was going to have fun with her… her eyes nearly came out her sockets when she saw me …

“e-e-emma” oh bless she was stuttering id never had this effect on people before.. I smiled a big grin..

“hi miss goody I was just wondering if you could give me Lisa’s class please I need to speak with her”

“im afraid I cant do that”

“oh yes you can” I looked her in the eye making sure she kept contact with me..

“now give me lisas class” she looked at her paper and handed it to me with all lisas next classes on brilliant this compulsion really did work… I waved goodbye and walked towards the maths department where Lisa was currently in class. I peeked through the door window and noticed her sitting on her own where was Beth.. Then again if I saw Beth again id be having a few words as to why her wolf friends chased me ..

I opened the door and everyone looked up shock written all over there pretty little faces… god I was going to be gossip of this school today…

“Lisa I need to talk to you” I didn’t bother asking the teacher for his opinion on the matter.. Lisa stood up and the teacher nodded his head clearly just wanting to carry on with class…