CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - hi guys I cant believe im on chapter 25 already how fast has that gone. Hope you enjoy thanks for reading x

A school for all evil beings id never heard of such place.

I walked towards the huge double doors with Latisha next to me, she seemed so at home as she practically danced up the steps.

The man who didn’t look all that healthy and he stunk worse, made his way next to me, I knew he was watching me out the corner of his eye but I didn’t care id just concentrate on all the mythical creatures that would attend here.

We reached the double doors and the fat man, buzzed the big button that was just above a speaker.

“hello”

“ive got the new student” a huge alarm system sounded as the door opened , it was a little loud for the door to be just opened jeez my ears nearly fell off.

I walked inside feeling a little out of place , I wasn’t scared but I wasn’t exactly looking forward to it either, the whole place stank of werewolves, and vampires I could even smell the power coming from the witches.

I walked for what felt like forever as we reached some kind of chamber all the walls were stone and candles hung from huge brackets on them.

“so Emma how old are you”

The man turned to face me eagerness written all over his face.

“what kind of stupid question is that I don’t age dummy”

He didn’t look happy at my response as he glared at me I felt Latisha nudge my arm which made me smirk.

“ok lets start again how old was you when you were turned into a vampire”

“umm seventeen”

“really you look older” I gritted my teeth not sure whether I should piss this man off.

“maybe its your eye sight” he smirked at my Witt and paced back and forth.

“what made you come to my school”

“I di-

“actually Michael I asked her to attend” he rounded on Latisha eyebrows Raised it was almost like he was shocked.

“and why would you do that”

“because I see great potential in her” so these people didn’t know about the prophecy perfect.

I smiled like a good little school girl and watched as he grabbed some paper work off a desk in the corner.

“fill these in for me and we shall see what classes you would like to attend”

Well this seemed easy.

“is there any rules I have to obey” I fluttered my eyes lashes and I clicked the pen ready to write.

“rules are for good schools” he did a mysterious laugh before sitting down in his chair.

Well a school with no rules did that mean I could ditch classes and kill people.

“all I have to say Emma is you must watch your back at all times in this school”

“what are you”

His eyes went from green to jet black like mine in seconds , they went back to green and he smiled at me.

“sorry to be a kill joy but that doesn’t tell me what you are”

“im a demon”

“they actually exist”

“of course they do just like vampires exist and wolves and itches and angels”