CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Life is one big game, and I was in it to win it. I wasn’t doing to bad either I had eternal life, strong powers and I felt nothing.

What more could a girl want.

I was driving back to my hometown and I felt more alive than id ever felt before, the powers inside me were on edge yet it felt so good.

I pulled up outside a petrol station in the middle of no where if I was human id probably be petrified but not now.

I got out the car and strutted towards the man who sat on some decking on what looked like an old rocking chair, he smoked some kind of pipe and watched me eyebrows raised as I walked straight up to him.

“um can I help you”

“id like some gas”

“what’s a pretty thing like yourself doing in a place like this” I smirked and roughly grabbed him by his shirt he looked surprised at my strength as he tried to get loose.

“I want some gas is that a problem” I pushed him back and he stumbled into the wall.

“you crazy bitch get the hell out of here” he lifted his shot gun which made me chuckle was he seriously thinking that would hurt me.

He clicked the lock off and held me at gun point anger written all over his face.

I walked forward not scared in the slightest,

He pulled the trigger shooting me in the stomach , I laughed and evil laugh.

“oh that tickled” now he looked scared as he backed into the wall letting more bullets off, I dodged them with ease it was so fun being in control.

His heart beat fast against his chest and I could literally smell the sweat dripping off him, I wasn’t interested in drinking this man dry id rather watch him die a painful death.

I grabbed the gun off him and chucked it to the ground.

“any last words old man”

he shook his head as I plunged my hand deep into his chest, I felt his heart pumping in my hand and pulled in out of his body, it felt so warm as it thumped in my hand, I sunk my teeth into it and drank it dry until it was nothing more .

I chucked it to the floor and kicked the dead man aside as I walked into his shop.

It really did smell in here, I pressed the button on the cash machine and took all his cash and shoved it into my pocket.

I stuck my finger up to the ctv camera before walking out of the shop.

I wasn’t going to dispose of the body I wanted the world to know there was an evil creature on the loose.

I had a nice drive home the blood in my system and the buzz of killing another innocent soul made me happy.

I pulled up outside my town and smiled at the odd people walking round it felt good to be back here after so many months.

I pulled up outside some motel it would be easier to store my things here plus I had the money id robbed off that old man.

I got out my car and walked towards the reception, it was a quiet place perfect for me.

I rung the small bell that was on the counter and waited patiently.

An eldish women come out eyeing me up like I was some dirt at the bottom of her shoe.

She could be dirt on my shoe if she wanted id squash her with it.

“id like a room”

“any preference”