CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeI4Ft8P7ks

the song that goes to this chapter please listen to the lyrics thank you .

I walked forward holding my arm it was only now I noticed it was bleeding.

I couldn’t believe my eyes what was he doing here.

Scott walked forward looking me dead on in the eye, he looked a little uncertain about being here.

“you could of chosen a better place to hunt you do know what this place is”

I looked around and it was only now that I noticed the pictures and the smell.
“oh god im in werewolf territory.”
“I know you think your invincible but walking here is suicide” I laughed which made me gasp in shock that was the first time id laughed in three whole months and not over something evil.

Before I knew it I was in scotts arms I didn’t know how to react I mean we were never close, but the feel of him made me wish this hug would never end it felt so right yet so wrong.

I wound my arms around him hugging im back , he gently stroked my hair. This was the first time in months id actually felt something I didn’t feel as empty no more, I didn’t know whether that was possible but still I held hope for myself.

We hugged for what felt like forever , eventually he pulled away and stroked my cheek with his thumb.
“you know everyday since you left ive thought about you”
“that’s a relief I thought you hated me”
“oh don’t get me wrong I do hate you” he winked and grabbed my hand.
“now we really need to get out of here”

We ran towards my car , Scott kept looking back every now and then to make sure we weren’t followed I sure as hell hope we wasn’t I mean how could I be so stupid just strolling into to a werewolf town , imagine if id bit one ewe.

We got in my car and only now did I realise scotts was parked next to me.
“are you just going to leave your car there”
“sure ill just buy another one”

"your crazy what car is that anyway”
“a mustang”

he smiled and watched me gawk at it.

"well if your getting rid of the car im having it”

He laughed as I jumped out mine and into his.

“aren’t you forgetting something” I frowned at him for a while until he held his keys in the air out my window.
“oh” he chucked them and I caught them with ease making him raise his eyebrow.
“what ive had a lot of time to practise"

We revved both out engines giving me a great idea.

“hey how’s about we race”
“well that’s not fair what car is this some kind of nineteenth century one.”
“oh shut up my cars super cool”
“yeah whatever you say”
“so are we racing or what”
“sure ill still win"

"keep dreaming”

I winked and revved my engine it roared like a lion the car Scott was in meowed like a kitten which he found really amusing.

We raced down the empty dirt road, I was in front for what felt like forever until Scott came right behind me, I laughed my head off as he tried his hardest to get to the side but I kept swerving so he didn't have a chance.

We reached an empty field that was rather pretty, the grass was laden with loads of little purple wild flowers and the moon was at its peak shining down on us making it feel so light up here.