CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO - people thanks so much for the votes and reads, it means soo much to me :D anyway this chapter has some sexual preference ill try not to go into to much detail but I have a habbit of that :P this is the first book that’s had no sex until now I usually start them with it haha anyway hope you enjoy

I rounded on his as he slammed the door behind me.

“so where is everyone”

“no ones here but they wont be long either so if I was you id get the hell out of here”

“go to hell”

He raised his eyebrow clearly surprised by my reaction.

“so tell me why did you leave kyle for dead” he watched with a smug smile oh how I wanted to wipe it right off his face.

“that’s none of your business, but you seem to make things your buisnes don’t you scott, like telling him to stay away from me, lying to him about meeting me, you suck as a maker your nothing but a disgusting selfish low life bloodsucking parasight”

I screamed at him it felt good to finally get it off my chest.

He raised both eyebrows and looked me up and down before his eyes rested on kyles diary.

“where did you get that”

“kyle left it for me”

He paced the room punching the doors like it was going out of fasion.

“whats your problem if it wasn’t for you me and kyle would have been happy we could of bin together, and maybe just maybe I wouldn’t be what I am now”

“whats that an evil creature of the night, who sucks life out of anything or anyone”

I chucked the diary hard at his head , I don’t know what made me do it but he was really starting to press the wrong buttons.

“you don’t get it do you”

“get what”

“I was protecting you from him, any vampire he loves or cares about dies, hes like a jinx”

“you know full well that’s a lie”

“so tell me why did georgia die, why did francis die im sure you know who she is now you’ve red the diry”

“cause , cause he fell in love with the wrong people”

“and what on earth makes you think you’re the right person you cant even love him back cause you have no soul”

I lunged forward smaking him hard in the face, his head flew to the side but he didn’t hit me back , no he let me hit him let me get all my anger out on him, I punched every inch of his face before he eventually grabbed my arms.

“just stop ok” I struggled against him before letting my self go weak.

He let my hands go cautiously but they just dropped to the side I couldn’t do it no more I give up I just wanted to be normal was that so much to ask.

I sat down on one of the sofas in the corner I just needed a drink.

Scott passed me a glass of whisky and I knocked it back , he poured me another , but this time I just stared into the fire, he took a seat next to me , I knew he was watching me waiting for me to say something but I didn’t want to talk I just wanted to wallow in self pity.

“emma”

I didn’t bother looking up I just nodded my head.

“kyle probably left you that diary to make things worse for you”