CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR another short chapter but the uploads are regular thanks for reading .

We all have our stories I have tainted blood and powers and a prophecy made about me.

Kyle he had the love of his life but she killed herself.

Scott’s stories a secret too me maker or not, god I missed him already.

And now I was going to find out Latisha’s story, I was afraid what id find out but I was also a nosey vampire and I was rather looking forward to finding out her 150 year past………

Latisha’s pov

One hundred years old the house, the windows had chipped paint, the walls were damp and moist, yet it was home, and I loved it like I loved my young child Dana.

She was a pretty little thing with her blonde curly hair and big blue eyes.

At the age of too years old she could already speak many languages, she was smart and beyond anything we’d seen before.

Id say it was the witches blood running through her veins yet she hardly used her powers, she didn’t feel right using them she used to tell me the voices told her not to.

I didn’t think nothing of it I mean every little girl says they have an imaginary friend.

Many years past and she grew older , she stopped using her powers but she could do many things she was a talented young girl and I was so proud of her.

We made our home perfect , as she got older she got more and more perfect.

When one day she used her powers, she told me the voices were gone now.

I found it a little strange at the age of eight years old she was using the powers a fully grown witch couldn’t even conquer, she wasn’t right, she wasn’t evil, but she wasn’t the sweet little girl I used to have.

She used to sit on a little wooden swing tied outside the house, she used to swing on it all day not saying a word just sitting like she was in a trance , I can still hear the swinging now , the way it made the squeaking sound across the court yard, I used to watch her out my window the way she sat the way she sang some songs and made up things in her head that almost always came true.

She used to tell me things that hadn’t actually happened but a week or so it happened it scared me but I didn’t want to tell anybody I couldn’t they would kill her.

Witches were hunted around this time if anyone knew of her powers we would be burnt or drown, I would do anything to protect my daughter. Like any mother would.

It was mid January , time had gone by I was home tutoring Dana cause I was scared of her being around other kids, she sat playing with her dolls when she confronted me by the fire.

She told me there were too humans to be born, one that was destined for great things the other destined to be evil.

I was shocked as how these girls would one day face many awful things but they would face each other and match each others powers, but only one can live.

She went into detail about how one girl was to be tainted with witches blood at a young age she said her name went by Emma, and the witch would be a descendant of our blood line. Emma would be changed into a vampire , and she was to kill someone close to her ripping her soul out of her body making her the most powerful vampire to walk the earth and she would call on me for help.

The other was a different case the warlock would also be a descendant a very distant one but still a descendant, he would get a human pregnant who would then be changed into a vampire the baby would then have both vampire genes , human genes an witches blood running through her veins only she would be strong very strong, but this girl was good she wasn’t evil she was destined for great things.