CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

KYLES POV

I watched as the car hit her, I knew she wasn’t badly hurt but when he got out and started kicking her down it got to me I saw red and wanted to hurt him, but Emma seemed to have the upper hand the way she moved it amazed me where had she learnt to fight like that.

She bent over him doing something with her eyes , the weirdest thing happened when she pulled away , he was alight, I knew she didn’t touch him she’d done it with her eyes if that was even possible. I watched as he thrashed about I could only imagine what pain he was in right now but I couldn’t do anything I could only watch helplessly as Emma killed him.

When he stopped moving she did the thing with her eyes again and the fire disappeared like it was never there.

She pulled out a knife and marked something into his leg which made me think had she done this on an act to prove her self let people no exactly who had committed such crime.

I rushed forward checking him over she watched me as checked every inch of his body and at the letter E engraved in his leg.

“Emma what the fuck have you done he’s a royal” I rounded on her anger surging up inside me she was so stupid why did she have to act like a complete dumbass.

“I know did you like my game” her smiled aggravated me it was almost like she didn’t care.

“I thought you said it wasn’t involving murder”

“to be honest it wasn’t going to until he run me down with his car”

“you know you can be such a dumb bitch sometimes” I don’t know where it come from but I regretted it almost instantly I didn’t want to hurt her I wanted nothing more than to forgive her.

She glared at me for a while before muttering ‘ill show you a dumb bitch’

I panicked as she run towards the royal gates and jumped straight over them I knew she was up to no good and I waited for what felt like forever when she finally jumped back over, but it wasn’t good as she run straight for me, I grabbed her hand dragging her towards a place I knew not far from here , over thirty guards chased us , I wasn’t sure how long we would last we might not even survive this I had to tell her how I felt.

I was about to shout it when she loosed my hand and run in a different direction.

I watched as she run away , leaving me to death, I knew then that Maggie was right she was beyond help she felt nothing and only cared for herself.

I shouted her name but she never turned back as she fled into the dark trees and out of sight.

I felt like my heart had been ripped out my body , I wanted to chase her but I wouldn’t bring the guards that way I just hoped she’d got away.

I ran fast I knew they was behind me I just had to get to get somewhere that was out the way somewhere I could hide.

I ran for the nearest forest and hid in the trees , I watched as they run past me shouting things about if you see him kill him.

I knew I wasn’t safe here it was only a matter of time before they caught my scent.

Eventually after twenty minutes I jumped from my hiding place and ran back towards the way id come , I pulled out my new phone and dialled scotts number.

He answered on one ring making me think he was expecting a call.

“I need you too pick me up”

“where are you ?”

“im near the royal caught by the forest going east”

“nahh sorry im busy”