CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Sometimes we run from love even if we don’t want to, most of the time we don’t even no we love the person until we see them again, and then we realise how much we actually loved them in the first place and find it hard to leave.

I felt like I was loosing myself as I left the bar I could of really done with a drink as well.

I was just about to walk away when Kyle rushed outside looking a little out of breath.

We stood staring at each other for what felt like an eternity before either one of us spoke.

“I thought I was going to loose you again”

“loose me again you never had me in the first place” he smiled at my sarcastic comment even at a time like this I never failed to amuse myself.

“fancy a drink”

“are you buying”

he laughed before nodding his head.

I followed him inside, the bar tender raised his eyebrow at the fact that we were together without having a single bicker there was time yet we wouldn’t end this night nicely I can tell you that now.

I sat down at the bar on one of the high stools, Kyle jumped on the one next to me and ordered to drinks obviously both whisky on the rocks.

I knocked my drink back and nudged Kyle to buy me another one.

After five whiskeys I felt more relaxed and I could finally talk to him.

“so you been doing much” he shook his head clearly trying to rid something out his mind.

“no not really just been thinking about you”

“just been thinking about me seriously that’s nothing its everything” I smiled and banged the bar for another drink.

“what about you Emma anything you’d like to share about where you’ve  been for the past few months”

I cocked my head to the side could I open my heart out to Kyle.

“iv been busy should I say the least”

“yeah causing quiet a stir”

“you could say that I suppose it all comes with having a fate like mine”

“you know you didn’t have to be this way”

“all I ever wanted was to be accepted, even when I was nothing but a weak pathetic human I just wanted to be loved for who I am, and then I met you and I wanted you to fight for me too tell me I was worth something to you and that I could actually be something but instead you pushed me away Kyle led me to believe I was in fact nothing”

I took a breath before , carrying on I don’t know where it was all coming from considering I couldn’t feel a thing I wanted to get this off my chest, I was eventually pouring my dead heart out to someone I actually cared about.

“I was afraid Kyle , afraid of you and the way you made me feel and now I don’t feel anything and I would give anything just to have it back just to feel you and hold you like I used to , you know what I mean? even if its only pain I could feel at least then id know I wasn’t as bad as some people think.

I closed my eyes willing all I said to come true but it never would I wasn’t that lucky.

Kyle opened and closed his mouth but no words came out instead I carried on talking away maybe he just wanted to tell me to shut up and didn’t have the heart.