Jealous Lover | 2

TW: Knife play, choking, blood, language, overstimulation, sex

-

George's POV:

Dream grabbed the knife once again. Pressing it to my bare thigh lightly.

He looks into my eyes, with his other hand placed on the headboard of our shared bed, next to my head.

He slides the knife slowly across my thigh. The pain feeling bittersweet, as he smirks at me, amussed.

The hand next to my head, moves to my neck. Pressing down on the side of my throat.

Pulling the knife off my now blood stained thigh, he lifts it in front of both our faces. His tounge finding its way to the shiny, silver, blade. Licking the blood off.

My eyes follow his tounge, as it slides up the sharp blade. But his eyes still follow mine. Never leaving.

His tounge finally leaves the knife, being pulled back between his dark pink lips.

"Be honest, your favorite part was me consuming your blood."

"Why would you think that?"

"I saw it in your face, dear." He chuckles.

"Oh," I mumble, "I guess your eyes were correct," I admit.

"They're always correct, my love~" He coo's, learning forward after tilting the knife away from our faces.

His somewhat bruised lips pressing to mine. Kissing me slowly, having an ungodly amount of control with it.

My hands find his dark blond curles. Pulling them lightly, and twisting them around my slim fingertips.

He presses his lips harder against mine, but still keeping the slow pace.

This is the punishment. He's using my unpatientness against me.

I pull away quickly, staring at him annoyed.

"You're doing this on purpose."

"I know, maybe be patient," he smirks. Knowing exactly where he was going with his words.

I roll my eyes at him, making sure he saw the whole thing.

"Maybe stop being such a bitch."

His eyebrows raise, head tilting back at my sudden outburst.

"You don't mean that, right darling?" He smiles with just his lips.

"Oh I mean it."

"Maybe I should be even slower then? I think that's a great idea."

"Maybe I should run away to Sapnap, I bet he's better at fucking men."

"You're going to regret that, George."

"I doubt that," I lean in close to his face, my eyes purposely flicking down to his lips, then back up quickly, "Clay," I moan.

His eyes widen, and he stares at me blankly.

"You've been extra dominate, George," he states, "Why, where's all this sudden confidence coming from?" He asks.

"Sapnap, he's shown me a really good time~" I joke.

"Your cheating on me with him..?" He says, disgusted.

"Geez, can't even take a joke big man," I tell him. Trying to piss him off.

"Not necessarily appropriate during a time like this, hun." He grabs my chin with the hand that used to be on the side of my neck. His fingers delicately holding my head to look at him.