seventeen. saranghe

| seventeen | saranghe

i hope you feel what I felt
when you shattered my soul
cause you were cruel, and I'm a fool
so, please let me go

Kim Chi-yeol was going through the videos he had recorded of his classmates. The way Ilha was mad at him, or how I-rak and Bo-ra would keep bickering, Jang-so's and Se-yon's conversations, the class complaining about being trained tirelessly and everyone beating the heck out of Deok Joong for being dramatic.

He was missing them dearly that morning, hoping they were somewhere safe and sound and that one day they would meet again.

For now, the only thing he wanted for for the ten of them stranded in the house to be safe and home. He was worried for Sae-bom. They had been the only adults who seemed to care for them.

Everyone had deceived them, the military, their school, the government and their families but only Yoon Saebom and Jung Yi-Hyun were with them. Plus Nara and So-cheol deserved to have a happy ending with their parents.

Kim Chi-yeol sighed, wiping the teary eyes of his to stop himself from crying and skipped through the videos until he came across one which seemed different. He frowned, pushing his spectacles on his nose and was about to click it when Tae-man and Woo-taek rushed inside the house. They were filling water from the tap outside and had rushed in with a scared expression.

"Its falling," They yelled, pulling Ae-sol, waking the other lady and readying with whatever they could take, rifles first and then the food. "The spheres are falling, one fell far across but we could feel the rumble and the other-"

But they were cut off when the entire house shook with tremors, all of it soon in a cloud of dust and seemingly a sphere had fallen almost on the edge of the house.

It was a blessing they were not crushed.

At once the kids screamed, Kim Yoona took hold of a rifle and put Ae-sol behind her while Nara and So-cheol were out of the room, followed by a limping and exhausted Saebom and a furious Yi Hyun.

There was silence, the calm before the storm as Yi Hyun pushed the kids behind him as he approached the huge purple sphere that crushed the back of the house.

"Class President, Woo-taek, Tae-man and Ae-sol," Yi Hyun said his rifle aiming at the huge round thing which was moving from inside and emitting puple light, "move out of the house and get the jeep started." His voice was enough to snap them out of their fear, "NOW."

They nodded and rushed out of the house quickly, "Yoon-ah shi, please take them to safety." He said, putting Saebom behind him.

"But-"

"Jebal, the kids need someone. We'll take cover here." Yi Hyun said, assuring the woman who had no choice but to move out with the rest of the kids.

"So, Ra and Kim-Chi, cover them from here. We wait till they settle in the jeep and then you three will proceed. Arachi?"