one. observant introvert

|One| observant introvert

you look so broken when you cry,
one more and then I say goodbye

What is the one thing Nara hates besides awkward encounters?

Any sort of encounters.

Nara was an introvert, through and through, proud to be one and didn't care much to socialize with anyone else. Although she'd often be found engaging in little actions such as clapping or cheering for someone, or maybe sharing a smile, or just a little sigh here and there. But no extreme reactions. She was tagged as the chilled girl out of the others in class and she didn't even want to correct it.

Nara knew she was anything but chilled, however, she had zero energy to change the way others viewed her and hence she stuck to what she did best. Being an observant introvert.

Although, Nara may have been the silent sniper of the Jung family, So-cheol, her twin, was the grenade. The boy with dark brown hair, features handsomely gifted to him through their father and social skills that could win him anyone's attention. He was the butterfly to Nara's cocoon and in contrast, the twins were never a match to each other.

Nara was eldest, she was born three minutes older to So-cheol, something she never brought up and So-cheol hardly considered her as the eldest. Although, both of them knew who was truly the matured and who held an higher emotional quotient. The long black hair Nara inherited from her mother were dyed brown in spite and although she tried her best to hide it, her eyes would always be known as Sae-bom's hereditary gift to her daughter.

It was true that Nara and So-cheol were fraternal twins yet they looked very similar to their parents. So-cheol had stepped on his father's shoes and Nara represented the bold Sae-bom. Maybe that's why when their parents divorced they chose the opposite gender, because it reminded them of their significant other.

"Nara, you need to finish your breakfast. You hardly eat anything." Yi Hyun was Nara's friend first and then her father, she looked up at him and he smiled at her. "Now that you're going to undergo training at school, I think it's best for you to eat healthy and eat everything. Aarachi?"

Nara nodded, eyeing the food she had cooked whilst getting up early everyday. Her father was a police detective, and head of the department too so his shifts were mostly irregular and always exhausting and being alone at home gave Nara plenty of time to cook for the two of them.

"Appa, now that I'm going to be at school," Nara glanced at the consent form sitting on the dining table. "You gotta take care of yourself, Ahjussi."

Yi Hyun chuckled, he was tired from the late night shift he had but Nara was going to be at school for the entire quarter and he didn't want to miss the last breakfast with her. He had already missed a lot of things and within a snap Nara had grown up.  Yi Hyun sat across from Nara, their house was a little one on the corner of the street, walkable distance from her school.