eleven. fighting

| Eleven | fighting

| Eleven | fighting

Oh, home, let me come home
Home is wherever I'm with you

"OMMA APAA" 

Yi Hyun and Saebom were doing the dishes, he was washing them and she cleaned them with a cloth but they froze midway when they heard So-cheol yell aloud. They looked at each other, heart sinking in their chest and they rushed out in the living room, wondering what went wrong with the twins. They expected some minor bruises, maybe blood, or worse fracture but when they saw So-cheol rather clapping and excited, they sighed.

One day their son was going to give them heart attack simply by screaming.

"So-cheol," Yi Hyun walked towards his son, "how many times do I have to-" He stopped when he saw Nara standing on her hands, upside down. She was trying weeks on end to stand upside down and had almost given up but she was finally walking on her palms. "Sae-" 

Saebom frowned, approaching the father-son duo who were mirroring each other's expression. But the sight of her daughter on her palms, approaching them awed her too. She quickly grabbed her mobile and recorded the last few seconds of Nara's stunt only for Nara to fall on her back. The boys rushed towards her, asking her if she was okay but Nara was too happy to let the fall bother her. She beamed at them and then rushed towards her mother.

"Did you see? Did you see how cool that was?" 

"That was very cool." Saebom raised her hand and Nara gave her a high five. "I am so proud of you peanut." 

"I am proud of you, peanut." 

Nara smiled at her mother, even though her head felt heavy, she reached her hand towards her mother who held it dearly. Yi Hyun and So-cheol were behind Saebom, the rest of the kids around and she took a deep breath, it was all okay now. She remembered the last moments before she fell unconscious, she was leaping towards her parents who were now feet apart, getting off their bike but she heard a very familiar hissing and cluttering of teeth and before she could react, the sphere on the right leaped forward.

The only thing Nara could think of was her twin, the one the sphere was attacking and she immediately leaped back, throwing herself on him so he could be shielded under her. The fall lead to her brother hitting his back and Nara hit her head on the ground, but she hugged her brother, holding him. She heard shrieks from her friends and a gunshot, but the pain she expected did not reach to her. Before she passed out, she touched her stomach to see whether it was ripped open but it was intact and her parents had taken them both in their hold.

That was how she fell unconscious only to be awakened by water droplets with her mother right besides her. Nara took no time to hug her mother. This time she would not wait for second chances, given their life was so short, she would keep hugging her parents forever.