shuck. [minho 9]

i just wanna say sorry for not uploading as much! I will not that it's summer! please if your reading this and have any requests, send them too me!

---

he had sat on the edge of his bed, his leg bouncing up and down anxiously. he tensed up as he slowly removed his bloody shirt. right across his abs, a semi-deep cut continued to bleed. the runner winced in pain, his whole body practically trembling as he lightly set his shirt on it. slowly, it sucked up some blood that ran down his body.

a greiver had been out during the day. something he still hadn't processed. it had chased after him, but when it was finally in reach of the runner, it swatted him out of the way. leaving him with a deadly cut.

his eyes filled with tears as he applied more pressure to the wound. he felt himself building up with anger. he hadn't known why. he felt himself start to sweat, feeling as if he could explode with anger any moment. he gripped the cloth hard, feeling so tense he thought maybe he had gotten stung.

he forced himself to stand, to ignore the pain, and put on a clean shirt. though as he walked out the door of his hut, he could already see a small stain forming. he had made his way to your hut with ease, feeling too many emotions to really feel the pain he should have been feeling.

he hated what he was doing. reaching out for help. It was something he never did, and never in a million years did he think he'd reach out to you. someone who instantly and easily infuriated him, for again reasons he couldn't explain. you sassed back each time he made a dumb comment, and he had always been impressed with how good they were. you were both like-minded. you were both two people who could be highly compatible and got along very well together if you both weren't so stubborn. Instead of using it to your advantage, you used it to argue any chance you got. though the times you did get along were always Minhos favorites. if he truly hated you, he wouldn't even look in your direction, and he just hoped you knew that. as he built up the courage standing in front of the door to your hut, he knocked.

he felt himself wanting to double over in pain, yet he hadn't moved. Instead he thought about how he was the keeper of the runners, the toughest one of them all. nothing of his title would change anytime soon. so when he heard your footsteps, he immediately turned to walk away.

when you had opened the door to no one, you felt muddled. "Hello?" you said with every hint of confusion in your voice. the sun was just setting, showing a beautiful pinkish orange sunset. your head turned in every direction. after squinting your eyes, you saw familiar gray pants and a figure you could easily recognize in the far distance. he hadn't gotten away as fast as he wanted to. you had just questioned why he was coming out of his way to you.

pain shot through his whole body as he hurried his way back to his hut, and soon he was in the same spot he had been in before. he ran his hands through his hair in frustration. as much as he tried to relax, his body prevented him from doing so. his shirt was now bloody. he needed something better than a already bloody shirt. "shuck." he mumbled under his hot breath. he stood up with a grunt, almost collapsing. he was so exhausted and hurt. the pain coming back to him with each movement, each deep breath he took.

he forced himself slowly over to his door. he needed to get to the med jacks. he needed something to ease the bleeding and pain. he had made it to the door, all of his weight on the doorknob. he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, as he opened the door.

though those deep breaths were useless, his body tensed even more when he saw you staring back at him. your face immediately falling into concern. you turning alert. the small gasp that left your mouth as you saw his shirt.

"minho?" he felt his heart drop. tears formed in his eyes once again. he couldn't stand looking at you, how your eyes showed a hint of fear in them. he hated you in the very moment. walking in on him in a state like that, but he felt bad for you walking into this. he felt like you were now forced to help.