"it is beautiful." [gally 5]

you sat on the tallest part you could of the watch tower, legs dangling off the edge.

"y/n?" the builder called out, climbing up one of the last ladder to the top. his head popped up eageredly. he sighed of relief as he made his way over to you. the keeper sat down next to you, sitting with his legs crossed. "what are you doing?" he questioned unsurely, staring down at you.

you had been staring off into the sunset nature painted. a canvas of beauty with each sunset, blending hues of gold and orange in a masterpiece that never failed to take your breath away. In the twilight, you find comfort, colors burn the brightest when the sun slightly hides behind the wall of the glade. The air is filled with a sense of tranquility.

you had moved your head in Gallys direction, but you were not able to move your eyes away from the gorgeous sunset. Its rays stretch out like a last embrace before it retreats into its slumbering place.

he then got the idea. he looked out, now understanding the relaxed feeling you had. it did bring a sense of calmness, but he looked back at you. He felt everything you had felt staring into the sunset when he stared at you. the feeling of tranquility, the warmth his heart felt, the way his eyes never wanted to look away.

"it is beautiful." you mumbled, your eyes moving from all around in the sky. a small, soft smile appearing on your lips.

"it is." he mumbled back, his eyes glued to your eyes, lips, the light freckles that's appeared on your nose, every feature. he had been too busy staring at you to worry about the so-called beautiful sunset. the only thing he thought was so beautiful sat right next to him.

--

this one's really short, but I thought it was cute 🤭