"because i tell you things i cant even tell myself." [gally]

"You scare me." he mumbled, just clear enough for you to understand. he hadn't been able to meet your uneasy gaze, his lips tightly drawn together. he let his eyes travel to the orange sunset that was just barely seen over the towering walls of the glade. he sat huddled, his legs brought close to his body, arms wrapped around them. you sat next to him, cross-legged facing in his direction.

you and gally always came here at the same spot deep in the deadheads. whether you talked or sat in silence, it always brought a feeling of tranquility. a feeling needed for always being forced to be apprehensive, speculated about what roams inside the maze. Gally seemed to always do this, but it had always been better when you first started to do it with him. it was like you filled this empty void he never realized he had until it went away.

ominous thoughts squirmed at the back of your mind as you pressed your lips into a thin line. you questioned yourself why you felt so doubtful. if Gally hadn't wanted you there, easily he'd get up and leave. he would have never stayed the first time you trepidatiously wandered over to him. he wouldn't have looked so greatfull when you sat down the first time. "Why?" You finally murmured back to him, eyes furrowed but glued to the builder. he drew in a deep breath and let it settle. Holding the air, he turned his body towards you, and he exhaled through his nose, gathered himself. he had finally met your gaze. he looked deeply into your eyes that sparkled from the little light the sun still provided.

your eyes. they had been Gallys favorite thing about you. easily, he could tell how you felt just looking in them. the day you arrived, Gally helped you out of the box in a careful manner. his touch ductile but aggressive pulling you out of the box, showing he was trying to help, not hurt you like the other accused him of. aggressive was all he knew, but finding someone he wanted to be anything but aggressive too was easily difficult for him. he wanted to show he wasn't what others said he was. he wasn't disrespectful on purpose. he wasn't discourteous or indignant. he was scared. he was horrified with what laid in the maze, what wicked had done to them before the maze, not remembering a single thing. forced to restart a life that was just getting started. he wasn't even sure he wanted to restart. he wasn't sure they'd ever make it out. he was sure the grievers would get to them before they had a chance. they just had to keep living a life no one wanted to live. do their jobs, run the maze, cook, build, garden, pretend like they aren't inches away from being taken over by grievers. anything could happen at any moment, and it infuriated him that he wouldn't be able to predict it.

The day you came into the glade and stared back at Gally, hiding the fear that was deep in your eyes with a friendly smile, Gally felt like he had a reason to continue. someone who didn't fear him for who he was. instead of running away from him, you ran towards him eagered to know who he was. the way your eyes lit up every time you saw him, or when they had a hit of worry in them every time he fought the new greenie in the circle, or when they showed fear every time you heard a noise come from the maze. everything, Gally noticed. whether he wanted to or not. he didn't even have to look at your body language. If he just took a glance in your eyes, he'd know. he was always confused about how people never really realized how you felt. it was so clearer all they had to do was look. you cared for him in a way no one did, so he was sure to do the same.

"Because I tell you things I can't even tell myself." Gally explained. his voice, thick and unsteady. he wasn't sure how you'd react. as much as he took his time to get to know everything about you. he knew you were unpredictable. he would spend his time trying to figure you out. he'd do whatever it took. it was a good thing it didn't take long. It would drive him crazy.

your eyes slightly opened whide, a small smile forming. happiness trembled inside of you. a quiet contentment spread through you. You turned to now be facing forward, deeper into the deadheads. the sun completely set, the only little light being provided by homestead. your eyes slowly adjusting to the light. you sat with your legs closed to your body arms wrapped around them. Gally did the same. Seeing your small smile made him weak with gratitude. you lightly rested your head on Gallys shoulder, making yourself comfortable. he smiled before resting his head on top of yours. you stayed like that for as long as you could remember, letting the silence speak for itself.

--
this one is like really detailed, and the rest I've got aren't so if you want more like this tell me!!!