"don't make me say it. you know I can't say the words." [minho 5]

TW:
- this one has mentions of throwing up, it's not very detailed but if you don't like it then please don't read!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

gally stood in the kitchen, handing out his famous drink everyone went crazy over. there was no new greenie, but sometimes the needed just a night to go bonkers. It didn't happen often, but when it did, everyone loved it.

though you sat in your hut, drawings of the maze scattered around you. normally you'd go out and enjoy it too, but you swore not being able to figure out a way out of the maze, was making you go mad. there had still been some sections of the maze you and your running partner, minho, hadn't gotten around to yet. though you couldn't help but feel behind, defeated. there was this weird feeling in your stomach you know you couldn't get rid of. you were doing everything you could, yet you still felt like it wasn't enough.

you sighed angrily, tears swelling in your tired eyes. with a grunt you threw the book you had been staring at with drawings and notes of the maze, hoping something would just show up, a way to get out. it never came.

a knock was heard from outside your door. quickly, you whipped your glossed-over eyes, stumbling as you went to pick up the multiple drawings of the maze. before you could accept the person's entry, the door swung open. "excuse me?" you snarled, speedily standing up, and putting the papers on the little side table next to your bed. you were turned away from the door, so you hadn't known who just invited themselves in.

"It's just me!" minho smirked, leaning against the door frame of the hut. you only rolled your eyes. yet you were filled with relief. out of anyone you were glad it was minho. you glanced up at him, he had already been looking at you. though he seemed off. hed always knock just so you knew who it was, and he would have made a stupid joke by now, and he would never make it that obvious he was staring. just as you were about to ask, you had looked down at the drink in his hand, gallys recipe.

"don't look at me like that shank." he spat out, seeing you judging him from afar. "don't stare at me like that, shank." you copied. he only scoffed, stumbling as he walked over to you. you'd sit down on your bed once more, minho fell onto the bed next to you after putting his half-drunken, drink down on the floor.

he soon sprawled out on the bed with a yawn, you sat there. your chin lightly rested on your knee. wrapping your arms around your legs for support to keep them up, you looked down at the runner, smiling.

"now you're the one staring," he mumbled looking up at you with a cheeky smile. you playfully hit his shoulder back in response. "oww!!" he yelled rolling over into his stomach. "oh come on that didn't hurt!" you laughed. minho sat up onto his knees before completely tackling you down. "yeah what's funny know huh?!" he teased. you only pushed him back, causing him to almost fall off the bed, it ended with both of you laughing.

never did you once doubt that hanging out with minho wouldn't make you feel better. he always had that power. it scared you sometimes how easily he could.

things went silent, the awkward silence you hadn't had with minho in a while. it was odd. minho sat up, his skin paler than normal, a confused look plastered on his face. "um, minho?" you asked, concerned. he stood up, quickly, but stumbled to your door, swinging it open. puking noise could be heard. you ran after him, quickly wishing you hadn't looked directly at him. "gross." you mumbled, but stayed close. lightly rubbing his back, letting him finish. you completely forgot about him drinking so much of gallys special recipe.

"I'm never drinking that shucking stuff again." he said finally standing up, looking a lot better than before. you gave him a soft smile bringing him back into your room. he willingly followed.