"thats my girl" [minho 11]

you laid on your bed, your eyes weren't daring to close. you wished you could sleep, but the horrendous thunder and lighting outside didn't help. eveytime you heard the thunder, only after seeing the lightning, it completely freaked you out. with everything you've been through and your scared of a little thunder and lighting? you sometimes hated yourself for being so scared. It's not like it could come charging at you like grievers could.

your tired eyes stayed open, not even fighting it. everytime thunder struck, panic and adrenaline burst through your body, but you didn't dare to do show it. as more thunder came, the more you sat thinking about it, the more you felt yourself getting worked up about it. the weather outside only seemed to get worse.

normally it didn't really rain like this in the glade. but when it did, minho was always there, comforting you. he seemed to he the only one to calm you down. and despite what happened earlier, you needed him.

he had completely ignored you. left to map, didn't even think twice about looking in your direction. once you went to ask him, he just yelled you out of the map room. obviously something had happened, but you had been to stubborn to walk back in and ask. he seemed upset all day, but that didn't mean he could just take it out on you.

a slight nocking noise was heard from outside your hut. you rolled your eyes as you forced your up. angrily and cautiously, you went over to the door. but when you opened it, you saw a soaked minho, standing as if he was building the courage to open the door himself.

he simply sighed, ruffling his wet, messed up hair. "I know you hate the thunder." he mumbled, giving you a soft smile. clearly you were still upset. dispite how handsome he looked with his hair a complete mess, even if he was right. "I don't need your comfort shank!" you spoke, rolling your eyes. you had walked away but you left the door open, hoping he would just invited himself in.

he did just that. you laid in your hamrock. Minho, he put on one of his hoodies that casually was laying on the floor of your hut. it was from one of the first days you were brought up to the glade, it was one of his "old ones" that he "didn't wear anymore." He gave it to you so you wouldn't be cold. you've worn it ever since.

he glanced around the room before his deep brown eyes met you. you rolled away from him, listening to the rain as you stared at the wall. it seemed to be slowing down, only for a moment before it started to poor harder than before.

it went silent, and before you could turn to look back at him, he was climbing into your hamrock with you.

"minho! what the shuck are yo-" he grabbed your waist, holding you as he moved you, so he could have room, and so he wouldn't hurt you trying to get comfortable. he then laid you on top of him, as there wasn't any more room for you to go anywhere else. his arms stayed tightly around your waist after he was done, so you couldn't protest. "Ugh your the biggest shank ever." you growled.

they're was more silence, before a big bang came from clouds, you gripped his shirt tightly, snuggling yourself deeper into his chest. his grip never loosened around your waist.

yet neither of you spoke.

if wasn't until a good 10 minutes later Minho spoke up. but why the way his heart beated you could tell he was building up the courage.

"shebean, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. we hadn't found anything in the maze lately and it just set me off. I should of never taken it out on you. I know not to do that again. I am sorry y/n." he said sincerely.

you looked up at him tiredly. "It's okay minho. but your still the biggest shank I know." you said with a smile.

he laughed, almost out of relief. "That's my girl."

you laid back down. you two soon falling asleep in the comfort of each other. forgetting about the argument, being as comfortable as can be.

-

I'm so sorry this isn't good, and I'm sorry I haven't posted!!