"good morning." [gally 2]

gally and you had grown close ever since you both became builders. being forced to hang out during your jobs, he was forced to talk to you. which soon didn't feel like a chore, he liked your company. you were one of the only gladers he didn't find annoying.

talking during jobs, turned into talking during lunch and dinner. that soon turned into talking whenever you both could. gally always had something new to talk about. you were always there to listen to him, he was always there to listen to you.

you two were closer then ever. which you loved. you had gown to like gally. and in a place you were, you assumed he'd never feel the same. so you stayed quite.

little did you know he felt the same. he liked you ever since you became a builder by his side. although he had no clue what that's was. he didn't understand the weird butterflies he'd get in his stomach everytime he made you laugh. he knew though, no other boy would have you.

it was night, you laid sleepless in your hut. you didn't understand why you couldn't sleep, you felt tired, but anytime you tried to sleep your eyes stayed open.

you sat up in your bed with a grunt, rubbing your tired eyes. you stumbled out of bed, the air was cool as you stepped out of your hut. slowly you made your way over to gallys hut. you heard rummaging around from the inside of his room. you questioned yourself on why he'd be up so late. hesitantly, you nocked. you heard him walked towards the door. "go back to sleep shank." he said demandingly. though something in his tone of voice caught your attention.

"gally?" you asked. things were silent for a couple of moments until the door open. in one swift movement, he pulled you into the room, and closed the door. looking up at him, he walked over to his bed, sitting down on the edge, avoiding eye contact.
he whipped his eyes staring down at the ground. but his whole body was tense.

you hesitantly walked over sitting down next to him, keeping some space between. "are you alright?" you whispered. brining your hand up, about to set it on his shoulder. though you stopped yourself, questioning what to do in a situation you didn't know what was wrong.

all of a sudden gally was sat right by your side, his arms wrapped around your waist and his head barried in the crook of your neck. tears seemed to fall from his eyes, you assumed that was what got your shirt wet. instantly you hugged him back, lightly rubbing his back. "hey- hey its alright." you said, he only brought you closer, embracing the hug. this had been the first time you saw gally at a state like this. this confused you, however you'd stayed there until he was alright again.

his body slowly eased. he became more comfortable. his heavy breathing slowed. moments later he pulled away. sitting in front of you, whipping tears away, almost as if he had realized what he was doing. he didn't seem to like it. "sorry." he mumbled. you only smiled, scooting closer to whip away his remaining tears. "no need for that. you alright now?" you questioned, genuinely concerned. he nodded, glancing away from you for a moment. he took a deep breath, almost out of relief. he then looked back at you with tired eyes.

you then knew that was all you were gonna get. he wasn't gonna tell you why he cried, but you were fine with staying curious. "tell anyone I'll throw you in the maze." he said, lying down on the bed, not taking his eyes off of you. "mhm, no one will know the big, bad gally has a heart." you made your way over, laying down next to him. "yeah yeah whatever." he said, a small smile had formed on his lips. he'd never admit it, but if anything was wrong you seemed to be the only one who could make him feel okay again.

he pulled you on top of him, snuggling up to you. lightly he brushed the hair out of your face. your smile never faded, neither did his.

next thing you remember you had completely fallen asleep. gally not to far behind.

--

morning seemed to come around offly quick. you sat up with a yawn. as much as you didn't wanna wake up, you stood up out of gallys bed. you pushed your hair back in a low ponytail before walking out of his hut.

you made your way to get breakfast, seeing newt on your way, he gave you a questionable look after seeing you walk out. "oh, mind your own business, shank." you yelled out to him. he only laughed.

you sat down across from winston, some others who were still eating.
"morning." winston said. you gave him a smile, before glanced around. "he's over there." clint had said, holding back laughter as he pointed over towards the other huts. gally, he ran over to you.

he sat down right next to you, smiling. "good morning."

----

this one isn't as good akfkskg I fr don't like it