"anytime shebean." [minho 12]

"Whatever shank." Minho said with a smile as he walked away from you, leaving you alone deep in the deadheads. He had spent a whole 45 minutes trying to find you just to tell you, you both were running together tomorrow.

A small content smile was still formed on your lips as you leaned against a tree. A feeling of tranquility was felt as you took a deep breath in, breathing in the nature's sent.

Being in a glade full of boys all the time meant you were rarely alone. Sometimes, an undisturbed silence far in the deadheads was what you needed. Only sometimes.

You decide to lay down. You rest your head on the roots of the tree, and your hands rested on your stomach. Your eyes closed, but you stayed awake. The only moment was your stomach going up and down from your breathing and the leaves that brushed in the wind.

The silence weirded you out for only a slight moment. It was something you were far from used to, but you loved every moment of it.

Though the feeling of tranquility faded away. An unsettling feeling was felt on your hand. You tried to ignore it, but that seemed to only make the irritation worse.

you quickly sat up. As you opened your eyes, you saw something out of the ordinary. A beetle blade was the reason for your pain. It had almost been planting itself into your skin. Like it would do in the grass or the dirt, causing a horrid burn. Panicked, you swept it off your hand as quickly as you could move.

it fell onto its back, struggling to bring itself back to its legs. Once it had done so, it gave you a long look before running off.

You had brought your hand close to you, wincing in pain. you stood up swiftly, running back to where the glade lived in no time.

"So that's where you've been? I should have known." Newt yelled out to get your attention. He had just been finishing up his gardening of the day, moving the empty fertilizer bucket back where he found it that morning. He knew he should probably refill the bucket, but his stomach was thinking for him. "You're just in time for dinner." He exclaimed with a smile before he started his walk to the kitchens.

You returned the smile. Though it was hard. Your hand cramped up. Newts hungry stomach made him notice very little. You didn't want to disturb anyone eating. If anything, you were hungry yourself. You just put your hand down by your side, hoping no one would notice.

You ignored it as much as you could throughout dinner. Which seemed to work as you went through dinner with no questions about it. The more you ignored it, the more the pain went away. With your mind off of it, you hadn't felt it at all.

But when you made it to the map room, sitting down on the floor, leaning against the wall, it all came back. The burn looked worse from the last time you looked down at it. It was so red, almost as if it was bleeding. it was painful and so sensitive. Yet it wasn't bad enough to get blisters. There were a couple of small dots where the beetle blade had stood.

You sighed deeply before sitting up straight with your legs crossed. "What did you do?"

You looked up instantly, completely forgetting you weren't alone. Minho got off of his seat, marching over to you with his eyebrows furrowed. You leaned against the wall once more. "What?" You mumbled, flipping both of your hands over.

He sat down across from you. Lightly, he lifted up your hand, turning it over. "Okay, okay-" You had quickly moved your hand away. His had a slight concern expression as he looked at you. "..There was a beetle blade. I don't know if it thought I was the ground, but it.. did that." You explained briefly. Hesitantly, you put your hand back up in the middle of the two of you. "I didn't wanna be a burden and ruin one of the med jacks dinner, so I figured I'd wait, but I forgot we were mapping today."

He slightly shook his head. "You're something shebean, you know that?" He stood up, walking over to the door. "I'll be right back." And left with you questioning what he was doing.

You stood up with a grunt, making your way over to the table in the middle. You sat down on one of the seats around the table and waited.

Only a few minutes later, he came back. "Ah! I was afraid you had gotten lost." You said as soon as he walked in. He laughed quietly. He held only a couple of things in his hands. Once he had made his way over to you, he set them all down. There was a wet washcloth, and a thing of rolled gauze.

"Oh- you don't need to do that. It's just a bur-" You tried to protest. "Just let me do my thing shank."

And you did.

He lightly set the wet washcloth on the burn. It was cold, but only for a moment as it seemed to make the burning feeling worse. You wincing quietly in pain. Though you knew he was just cleaning it up. Each time the cloth brushed over it, it brought the burning sensation back. Soon he started to wrap it. It felt like it was cooling off, but the tightness of the wrap made it hard for your hand to relax.

"Ya know, you'd never be a burden." He mumbled, just loud enough for you to hear. His eyes stayed low, finishing up your bandages. "It's their job anyway, to help people always. And if they'd really be little klunks about it you can come to me." He mumbled once more, taking a short glance at you. You had a knowing look, a small smirk appeared over your lips. He only rolled his eyes. "Well obviously I'm good at it. Look at your hand!"

You glanced down, he was indeed good at it. It had been wrapped perfectly, and your hand had finally relaxed. You had looked back up at him. He had a proud smile. "Thank you Minho." You said pleasantly. You stood up, making your was over to the runner. You stood in front of him, standing slightly on your tippy toes as you gave him a warm, small kiss on the cheek.

"Anytime shebean." he mumbled, his cheeks turning a soft pink as he looked down at you with awe.

-------

I apologize for not uploading a lot, I'm trying!!