"favorite lady." [minho 4]

you sat against a tree, watching as the glade finished up their work for the day. the runners were back already, and the regular working day was coming to an end.

working with fry in the kitchen seemed to always bore you when it wasn't breakfast, lunch, or dinner. there was nothing to do when the dishes were washed, and things were cleaned. you sat the remainder of the time daydreaming, or you talked to Newt, who was never that far.

Minho and Ben were the ones who ran the maze today. they both walked out having a small conversation before going their separate ways.

you then remembered you were supposed to meet gally at homestead so you could help him with something he was working on. you just needed to hand him tools that he would need to use.

you sat up quickly, running over to homestead. you did not want gally yelling at you for being late.

minho happened to be walking the opposite way. the only thing you were thinking about was not being late. the only thing you paid attention to was homestead only a couple feet away.

you felt yourself run into something, stopping you in your tracks. had you run into a tree? you felt yourself bounce off what you ran into, falling backward until two hands wrapped around your waist up to your upper back, supporting you from falling. you gasped, glancing up instead of at the ground. Minhos face only inches from yours.

"are you alright?" he asked, swiftly moving his hands once you caught your balance. you smiled, knowing your cheeks had to have been lightly pink. "Yes! thank you, Minho."

"anything for my favorite lady." he winked before running off again. you watched him as he did. your mouth hung open, completely surprised. he turned, looking at you, smirking when he saw how red you were.

you put your hand up to your mouth, covering it as you turned back. you walked only thinking about what he said.

you saw gally standing there angry. once he spotted you, he marched his way over to you. "what did I say about not being late shank! let's go. be late again, I'll throw you in the slammer just for fun!" he yelled. you only hoped he was joking.
he pushed you along as you tried to push back the hard feelings you had for the keeper of the runners, Minho.