Chapter 30: A Little Bit of Sneaking Around😩

*smut warning*😩

It had been a couple days since Lindsey and Tess suspected that Mindi and Lydia had slept together. Mindi and Lydia told them both that they didn't(even tho they did). Lindsey and Tess believed them but told them they'd keep a close eye on them.

Ever since the eye contact thing in Lindsey's office, Lydia and Mindi couldn't stop thinking about each other. Which made it even worse was they told Lindsey and Tess that they didn't sleep together and they keep bumping into each other everywhere.

It was in the morning and everyone except for Tess, Lydia and Lindsey(so just Joni lol) were in Mindi's room chit chatting like they do every morning before starting their days. "Tess should be coming, I know she got here late" said Joni. Shortly after Tess walked in but someone walked in with her. "Oh hi Megara" said Lydia. "Hey guys, good morning Tess invited me here hope you don't mind" said Megara.

"Of course not, come on in" said Joni. Why was Tess hanging with Lou's wife? Mindi thought to herself. Meg sat down with Tess beside Joni and started chatting like usual. Lydia and Lindsey then walked in. Lydia froze then immediately looked at Mindi.

"Oh hi" Lydia said to Megara. "Hi, it's Lydia right?" said Meg. "Yeah" said Lydia. Meg smiled at her. She must not know about Lou's past with Mindi and Lydia or else she wouldn't be this nice, unless she's being fake nice.

Lydia and Lindsey went and sat down by the others on Mindi's couch in her office. Everyone kept talking like always before starting their days. A few minutes later Monica walked in. "Hey guys" said Monica. "Oh hey Monica you're back" said Mindi.

"How was the beach?" Joni asked her. "It was great and it was definitely what I needed" said Monica. "I need a vacation, a long vacation" said Mindi. "Me too" said Lindsey. "Oh Monica, this is Megara she's the new math teacher across from Tess, Megara this is Monica the assistant principal" said Mindi.

"Nice to meet you" they both said. They kept talking for a little bit longer until it was time to go to their rooms to start the day. Everyone had left except for Lydia, Meg and ofc Mindi. Lydia was getting ready to walk out the door when Meg pulled her back by her shirt, pulling her back into the room and shut the door behind her.

Mindi stood up from her desk and looked at Lydia like what is about to happen. "You two don't think I know about your pasts with my wife do you?" Meg asked them. "Excuse me?" Mindi said. "Well not at first but something tells me you do now?" Lydia said. "Now is not the time for jokes" Mindi whispered to Lydia.

"You're right, I do know all about your pasts with my wife and it's not because she told me" said Meg. Mindi and Lydia looked at each other with a confused look. "Then how did you find out if Lou didn't tell you?" Lydia asked. "That's for me to know and you to find out" said Meg.

"Okay wait I'm confused here, what's the point of this conversation are you like threatening us or something?" Mindi asked. "No of course not, look I love my wife but I know her too well and I'm scared that she might c-cheat on me because she has before and I know what little games everyone plays around here so" Meg said.

    Mindi and Lydia's eyes widened and their mouths dropped. "Meg I can promise you that I would never let anything happen between me and Lou ever again" said Mindi. "And neither would I, it's been years since anything happened with me and Lou and we promised to remain friends only" said Lydia.

   "Okay, thank you both and don't tell her that I said anything to you guys please" said Meg. "Okay, we promise" said the both of them. Megara then left and went to her classroom. After she left Mindi and Lydia bursted out laughing. "This isn't funny" Lydia laughed. "I know, I don't know why we are laughing" Mindi laughed.

    "And shouldn't you be getting to your room?" Mindi asked Lydia. "No, I don't have a first period" said Lydia. "Nice, do you wanna walk to the teachers lounge with me?" Mindi asked her. "Sure" said Lydia. They walked to the downstairs teachers lounge because it had better drinks and snacks.

   "Well would you look at that" said Lydia. "What?" Mindi said. "We're the only ones in here" Lydia said. "Do you know how risky that would be?" said Mindi. "That's what makes it more fun" Lydia winked.

   "Okay but it's your fault if we get caught" said Mindi. "Deal" Lydia said. Mindi walked closer to Lydia and started kissing her. Mindi pushed Lydia onto the table, still kissing. They kept kissing until they heard heels walking towards the door.

   "Hurry, hide in the closet again" Mindi whispered to Lydia. A few seconds later, in walked Joni. "Hey Mindi" said Joni. "Hey Joni" said Mindi. "What are you up to?" Joni asked her. "Just getting some coffee, need some?" Mindi asked her. "Nope, I just came down to see if there were anymore of those good cookies" Joni said.

  "Oh okay" Mindi said. Joni started to leave then she stopped and turned around. "You haven't seen Lydia have you?" Joni joked. "Real funny Joni" Mindi said. "I'm just messing with you again Mind, and didn't this just happen a few days ago too? haha see you later" Joni said then left.

  Lydia then came back out from hiding in the closet and she was laughing. "Oh and now you think this is funny too?" Mindi said to her then started laughing too. Lydia then walked towards Mindi and started kissing her. She then pushed her back onto the table and crawled on top of her.

Things started to get more heated as Lydia slid her hands up Mindi's shirt and Mindi tangled her hands in Lydia's hair. As they kept deeply making out, Mindi grabbed ahold of Lydia's hips and pressed her knee into her area, making her moan and accidentally bite down on Mindi's lip. "Oww, shit Lydia" Mindi said feeling her lip to make sure it wasn't bleeding.

"Sorry, what did you think was going to happen if you shove your knee there?" said Lydia. "Not that" Mindi laughed still feeling her lip. "You're lip is fine" Lydia said pushing Mindi's hand away from her lips and started kissing her again.

Lydia then moved her hands down to Mindi's pants, unbuttoned them and slid them off. She traced her fingers around the liner of Mindi's underwear and overtop of them, teasing Mindi. "Fuck me already or I'll have someone else do it and you know I have many options" Mindi said smirking and stopping Lydia's hand from tracing lines all around her.

"As you wish" Lydia said smirking back. Lydia then removed Mindi's underwear, inserted 3 fingers inside of her and slowly moving them in and out. As Lydia started to pump them in and out a little faster Mindi grabbed a tight grip on the sides of the tables to keep herself from moaning out loud.

Lydia started going even faster. Then Lydia added a fourth finger and added her tongue also. Mindi was trying her hardest to keep her moans silent but it wasn't working and Lydia knew she was about to moan out loud so she started going even faster.

"oh Lydia mmm" Mindi moaned out loud. Lydia loved hearing Mindi moan her name, this was the first time Lydia had actually ever heard Mindi moan her name because usually Mindi was the one fucking Lydia.

Lydia went faster making Mindi arch her back as she got closer to reaching her high. "oh Lydia I'm so close" Mindi moaned. "Go faster" Mindi also moaned. Lydia was now going so faster that Mindi couldn't lay still and her back was almost all the way arched off of the table.

As Mindi was reaching the end, Lydia used her free hand to grab Mindi's to help her finish it out as she rode out her orgasm. Lydia slowly removed her fingers from inside of Mindi and went back up and kissed her. "How was that?" Lydia whispered in Mindi's ear. "A Amazing" Mindi said still trying to catch her breath.

That's it for Chapter 30!!!!! Thanks for reading, sorry it took so long to finish, I have to have motivation to write and I didn't have any so. Anyways I still need ideas. Questions, suggestions and comments would also be helpful! Thank you! 🙃