Chapter 21: A Birthday P.T 2😩

*smut warning*😩

   Mindi started kissing her back. Their kissing became more heated and their breathing more heavier. Mindi pushed Joni against the wall, still making out and running her hands all over her body. Each breath getting heavier.

Joni pushed Mindi off of her and onto the table topping her. Mindi didn't know what to think because usually she was the one on the top. Joni started kissing Mindi again. She moved her hands all over under Mindi's shirt.

They took off each other's shirts then Joni started to unbutton Mindi's pants, removed them and threw them on the floor. While they intensely made out, Joni pressed her knee into Mindi's area causing Mindi to let out a slight moan. Joni smirked, she knew exactly what she did.

Mindi unbuttoned Joni's pants, unhooked her bra and threw them on the floor next to hers. Joni unhooked Mindi's bra and tossed it on the floor. Joni kissed down Mindi's breast all the way down to her area. "Are you ready?" Joni asked Mindi, to make sure she was okay and ready for what was next. "Mhm" Mindi replied.

Joni slowly slid down Mindi's underwear off of her and moved her fingers around. She carefully moved her fingers inside of Mindi causing her to slightly moan. She started to move them in and out, each time a little faster. Mindi grabbed ahold of the table and bit her lip to try to contain herself.

Joni thrusted her fingers in deeper and faster causing more moans from Mindi. Joni was doing an amazing job, so amazing that Mindi couldn't stop squirming and it was getting harder to keep her voice down. What made it even harder to keep quiet was the eye contact and smirking from Joni. She added two more fingers in without letting Mindi know.

Mindi couldn't handle trying to be quiet anymore, she arched her back and let out a loud moan after Joni added two more fingers deep inside of her. "Oh Joni Oh" Mindi moaned. Joni smirked as Mindi called out her name. Mindi reached her edge and Joni slowly pulled out her fingers and let Mindi catch her breath.

After Mindi caught her breath she pushed Joni off of her and got on top of her. She removed Joni's underwear and placed herself on top of Joni's area. Mindi started to kiss her then move her hips back and forth. Joni had never seen anyone do this before and it felt so amazing. Mindi started moving even faster. Joni let out a moan and grabbed a tight grip onto Mindi's waist as she went faster.

Mindi went even faster and soon they each moaned one after another. It felt so good to Joni that her eyes were in the back of her head and she couldn't keep her hips still. Neither of them could stop arching their backs. Mindi had never seen anyone's eyes roll in the back of their head with pleasure before, not even Tess's. "Oh Mindi" Joni moaned. Mindi smirked at the thought of hearing Joni moan her name out.

"I-I'm so close Mindi oh" Joni moaned. "M-Me too" Mindi moaned. Joni dug her nails into Mindi's hips and moaned as she reached her end. Mindi let out one last loud moan as she reached her end. They finished and Mindi kissed Joni then got off of her. They got up and got dressed. After they got dressed they had taken a moment to realize what had just happened.
"T-That was absolutely amazing, I have never had sex like that before" said Joni. "Is that a good thing?" Mindi grinned. "Absolutely" Joni winked.

It was the next day which meant it was party day. Everyone except Lydia had planned to leave early to go to Lydia's house to set up for the party. It was almost time to leave to go to Lydia's house, Mindi was packing up her stuff to get ready and walk out the door. Joni walked into her office and shut the door behind her.

"Hey" said Mindi. "Hi" Joni said. "So we didn't get a chance to talk after what happened yesterday" said Joni. "You're right" Mindi said. Mindi walked closer to Joni and pushed her against her door and kissed her. They kissed for a good solid three minutes. Mindi back away. "Seriously though we do need to talk about it" Mindi laughed. "Yeah we do" Joni laughed.

They walked over and sat down on the couch in Mindi's office to talk. They sat there in silence for a minute, trying to figure out what to say. "I uhm I thought it was amazing and I would be okay if it were to maybe happen again if that's what you wanted" said Mindi. "I thought it was amazing too and possibly the best sex I've ever had with a women and I would be totally fine if it were to happen again" Joni said.

"Great" Mindi said looking into Joni's eyes. "Great" Joni said back also looking into Mindi's eyes. Joni covered her mouth and gasped. "What is it?" Mindi asked her. "T-Tess, what about Tess, omg I feel like the worst best friend ever" Joni said. "Omg you're right, I didn't even think about her, there is absolutely no way she can find out" Mindi said.

"You're right, it would absolutely crush her" Joni said. "I know, we just have to keep it a secret" Mindi said. "Yes, it'll be our little secret" Joni said. They started to kiss again when Linsey knocked on the door to see if Mindi was ready to go. They jumped up real fast like they weren't just searching for each other's tongues.

"Oh hey Joni didn't know you were in here, anyways are you guys ready?" Lindsey said. "Yeah let's go" said Mindi. Joni and Mindi just looked at each other. They grabbed their stuff and walked out. They met up with Tess, got in their cars and drove to Lydia's house.

They got to Lydia's house and went to the door. They were all standing there waiting for Lindsey to unlock the door. "Why are you all looking at me?" Lindsey asked. "Well don't you have the key?" Mindi asked. "No" Lindsey replied. "So then how are we supposed to get in?" Joni asked. "That's a good question" Tess said.

"Hold this" Mindi said handing her stuff to Tess. Mindi pulled a bobby pin out of Lindsey's hair. "Hey!" Lindsey shouted. "I'll give it back" Mindi said. Mindi used the bobby pin to pick the lock. "And we're in" Mindi said as she unlocked the door and pushed it open. They all walked in and looked around before getting started.

"Omg is she rich, this place is huge" Mindi joked. "I wouldn't say rich but she's got quite the money" said Lindsey. "Still looks the same" said Joni. Everyone just looked at her and Tess bursted out laughing. "What? We have all been here before except for Mindi" said Joni. "Okay guys let's get started, Mindi you're doing decorations, I'm food, Joni and Tess you guys can just help us since your jobs are practically done" said Lindsey. They got started on setting up for the party.

That's it for chapter 21!!!! Thanks for reading and sorry but not sorry for the smut. Glad you've read this far. Anyways thanks for reading, please leave comments, questions, suggestions or anything else!!! 🙃