Chapter 29: A Problem or Problems

It was the next day after Mindi and Lydia found out that Lou's wife would be working at the same school as them and the next day after Mindi and Lydia had some fun.

Mindi walked into her office and sat her stuff down then went to check her mailbox. On her way back to her office she went to Lindsey's office and seen Lannie in there talking to her. "Good morning guys, Lannie I didn't know you still in town" said Mindi. "Good morning" they both said. "Yeah, I'm taking a break from working for a bit" said Lannie. "That's good" said Mindi.

"Oh Mindi I forgot to ask you, how was that recipe for the Oreo cake? Lindsey asked. "The kids loved it, it was amazing" said Mindi. "What was amazing?" Lydia asked walking into Lindsey's office making Mindi jump. "Mindi was telling us about this recipe for an Oreo cake" said Lindsey. "That sounds good" said Lydia.

"It was good" said Mindi. "What was good?" said Tess as her and Joni then walked in too. "This recipe for an Oreo cake" said Lindsey. "Okay I'm leaving now" Mindi said before she went to her office. When she turned around she was face to face with Lydia, this was the most intense contact they had ever had.

Lydia's heart sank as they were still making very close eye contact. Mindi bit her bottom lip, both of them forgetting where they were. Lannie cleared her throat making Lydia and Mindi snap out of it. "Sorry, excuse me" Mindi said. Lydia moved out of the way so that Mindi could get to her office.

After Mindi left, Lindsey looked at Tess and Tess looked at her. They definitely knew something was up and so did Joni and Lannie. "Well I'm going to go..." Lannie said getting up and leaving. "Yeah me too..." said Joni then Tess. "I'm gonna go too..." said Lydia.

"Not so fast" said Lindsey. Crap, Lydia thought to herself. "Wanna explain what that was about?" Lindsey said to her. "What are you talking about?" Lydia asked. "Oh don't play dumb Lydia" said Lindsey. "Nothing happened Lindsey" said Lydia. "Well what you guys just did makes me believe that something did happen" said Lindsey.

"Lindsey I'm telling you, nothing happened between me and Mindi" said Lydia. "I'm going to believe you, I better not see anything else that makes me suspect that something is up" said Lindsey. "Okay" Lydia said before leaving. Lydia was walking out of the office when she turned the corner and bumped into Mindi.

"Shit Mindi!" Lydia shouted. "Sorry, are you okay?" Mindi asked her. "No, Lindsey almost caught us, she asked me if something happened between us too because of that little eye contact thing that happened in front of everyone" Lydia said. "Well what did you tell her?" Mindi asked. "Well I obviously told her nothing happened" said Lydia.

"Okay that's good" said Mindi. "Yeah but she's definitely on to us, she said she would be keeping an eye on the both of us" said Lydia. "Okay that's not good" said Mindi. "Yeah no kidding" said Lydia. Mindi then went to her office then Lydia went to her room.

Later on, Mindi was doing work on her laptop when Joni walked in. She just sat down in the chair across my Mindi's desk and just stared at her. "And what do you want?" Mindi asked her. "Hmm... nice" Joni said. "What's nice?" Mindi asked. "Lydia, I never would've expected that one" Joni said.

"She told you?!" said Mindi. "No but you just did" Joni laughed. "Oh this is just great" Mindi said. "It's not like you guys didn't make it completely obvious earlier in Lindsey's office" said Joni. "Well I'm pretty sure that Lindsey knows but doesn't fully know" said Mindi. "Why do you say that?" Joni asked.

"Because she asked Lydia if something was up between us and Lydia told her no but Lindsey said she was still going to keep an eye on the both of us" said Mindi. "That's not good" said Joni. "No it's not, Lindsey and Tess would hate me forever" said Mindi.

"Speaking of Tess I'm pretty sure she thinks something is up too" said Joni. "Did she tell you that?" Mindi asked. "No, but her and Lindsey gave each other a weird look after you left" said Joni. "Oh that's just great" said Mindi. "All I can say is I can see why everyone wants you so bad, you're amazing at what you do" Joni smirked.

Mindi just gave her a look then smirked. "Do you think I should talk to Tess?" Mindi asked. "Yeah but don't tell her that you and Lydia did it just like see if she thinks anything is up" said Joni. "Okay thanks" Mindi said. "No problem, oh and btw Tess was right, you do look hot in those glasses" Joni said as she left Mindi's office. Mindi laughed and shook her head.

Should I go talk to Tess? Mindi thought to herself. She didn't know what to do, had this been a mistake or a good thing either way she couldn't stop thinking about everything, Tess, Lydia, Lindsey, Joni, life.

Mindi decided to go talk to Tess. "Hey" Mindi said. "Hey" Tess said. "I'm just going to get right to it, I assume you think me and Lydia had sex well the answer is no, we did not" Mindi said. Tess just looked at her. "Please say something" Mindi said. "Then explain the look you two gave each other this morning in Lindsey's office" said Tess.

"That was nothing, she was just in my way" said Mindi. "Listen Mindi, I'm going to believe you for now unless I suspect something from either one of you" said Tess. "Thanks" Mindi said. "Yeah" Tess said. "Also you told Joni about my glasses?" Mindi asked. "Uhm well it just sorta came up" Tess laughed. Mindi laughed then left.

   While Mindi was walking back down to her office she stopped at the downstairs teachers lounge to grab a snack. She opened the door and Lydia was in there also getting a snack. "Hey" Lydia said. "Hey" Mindi said. "You know Lindsey would crap herself if she knew we were both in here, alone" Lydia joked. "Haha Tess too" said Mindi.

    "Tess thinks something is up too?" Lydia asked. "Yeah, Joni said that after I left Tess and Lindsey looked at each other weird like they knew something was up" said Mindi. "Oh, that's not good" said Lydia. "Yeah, so that means we gotta stay away from each other for a while or it will be even more obvious" Mindi joked.

   "You mean like this?" Lydia said before she started kissing Mindi. Mindi pushed Lydia off of her, "We can't" Mindi whispered. "You're right, I'm sorry" Lydia said. Mindi went to leave then stopped, she turned around and started to kiss Lydia.

  Mindi then pushed Lydia onto the table while still kissing her and them running their hands all over each others bodies. Mindi took off Lydia's shirt and kissed down her body. Lydia took off Mindi's shirt too. As they kept making out they heard heels walking towards the teachers lounge making them jump.

Lydia and Mindi hurried up and put their shirts back on. "Hide in the closet" said Mindi. The door opened to the teachers lounge, it was... Joni. "Oh hey Joni" said Mindi. "Hey Mindi, you wouldn't happen to know where Lydia is would you?" Joni joked. "Real funny Joni" said Mindi. "I'm just messing with you" Joni said.

"Yeah yeah" Mindi laughed. "Haha, see you later" Joni said before she grabbed a bag of chips and a pop then left. "Okay you can come out now" Mindi shouted to Lydia. "That was too close" said Lydia. "Yeah it was" Mindi said. "I feel so bad lying to Lindsey and Tess" said Lydia. "I know, me too" said Mindi.

That's it for Chapter 29!!!!! Sorry that this chapter is a little boring, the next two chapters are going to be great though, I have a good plan. Anyways thanks for reading this far. Please give me ideas, comments, questions, votings, I need the encouragement!! 🙃