Confessions

A/N
THIS IS AN ACTUAL CHAPTER TOO!!!

Anyways, I have a confession....

I am...

bri'ish

and the only reason I'm confessing this is bc sm ppl have DMed me on disc to ask what diff words mean 😭😭

ALSO EXPLANATION AT THE BOTTOM BC I REALIZE I DISAPPEARED FOR AGES WITH NO REASON

also TW bc i ❤ angst (i have a problem with writing angst bro.. BUT I'M SO GOOD AT IT 💔💔)

anyways, time for gay ppl! enjoy!
*
*
*

Tweek's POV
Ok. I knew why I was stuttering again. But Craig didn't need to know. It'd just stress him out and worry him. And he was already stressed enough with all the relapses and birthdays and school work and stuff. I wasn't gonna tell him.

He kept persisting, telling me it was ok, saying I could tell him, insisting that he could take it, that he could help. He begged and pleased and reasoned with me to tell him.

Eventually, I firmly told him no, and that I didn't want to talk about it.

"Ok. I'm sorry, I was being pushy." He said, so seriously I almost laughed in his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close, rocking me gently. I closed my eyes and drifted away in his arms, the pure joy of being so close to him making me feel better by the second.

A few weeks later, Craig got to a month clean. We had a small party, me, him, Clyde and Tolkien. Kenny and Butters cancelled, loosely throwing a garbled explanation at us and hurrying off.

(Off topic but the word hurrying just like 😻😻😻😻)

School started back up, with no explanation as to why is closed. Lessons returned as usual and our group slowly settled into our new routine. With Cartman gone, Kyle, Stan and Kenny had slowly merged into our group. Butters had already been accepted, and so we formed the ultimate group.

At first, I was terrified. So many people crowded around our table now it was hard to breathe. But everyone offered support and space, and we agreed to slowly integrate everyone.

Months later, Kenny called a meeting. Me, Craig, Clyde and Tolkien were invited. When we got to his house, Butters was stood there anxiously pacing.

"Guys. We-" he pointed at himself and Butters, "Have agreed, we all need to talk. About our problems."

"What? Like group therapy?" Craig asked sarcastically.

"Yes actually. And you're going first Fucker."

The two smiled, having made up from whatever argument they'd had.

"Wait, what are the rules?" Tolkien asked, "I mean, can we share anything or is there a line?"

"Well, no sex talk, no jokes, what happens here stays here too. But otherwise you're good to say whatever."

Everyone glanced at each other anxiously. Then Clyde stood.

"Uh.. I'll start."