distraction (rc)

Requested!!! Angsty and suggestive but no actual smut because I just don't think I can write it, maybe one of these days lmao, love love love y'all 🫶🏼🫶🏼

You gave yourself one more look in the mirror before shuffling downstairs, Rafe looking at his watch impatiently. "I'm ready!" You yelled, rushing up next to him.

He looked up with an annoyed face, worried to be late for his father's dinner. But as soon as he saw you his worry dissipated.

You held onto one shoulder and kissed his cheek. "Ready?" You asked innocently while he gawked at you.

You stepped back and did a little spin, showing off your new dress. It was a strappy little number, with a low back and a low neck.

"Do you like it?" You wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling up at him. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he was fully staring at your cleavage.

"You're gonna kill me one of these days baby you know that?" He smirked before licking his lips. You felt a blush rise up on your cheeks and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Lets get going before I take you back upstairs." He grabbed your hand to take you to his car while you laughed. You took this chance to look at Rafe, his button up and blazer fit him perfectly, showcasing his broad shoulders.

Ward was having a celebratory dinner, a big development project had recently been approved. As Rafe drove he kept one hand on your thigh, occasionally rubbing his thumb back and forth on your skin. It gave you butterflies every time.

Once at the dinner, Rafe was whisked away to talk with clients. Thankfully Sarah and Wheezie were there as well and you could be bored with them.

"Y/n oh my god you look beautiful." Wheezie looked you up and down with wide eyes. You smiled at the youngest Cameron, "thanks Wheeze you look stunning!" She smiled happily at you.

Sarah agreed, moving closer to whisper in your ear. "Your tits look amazing, no wonder Rafe can't stop staring." You followed her eyesight to find your boyfriend already looking at you. He gave you a quick wink before turning back to his conversation.

Sarah laughed and pulled you a long with her to get a drink. You and Sarah snuck some champagne and by the time dinner rolled around you were both feeling it.

Rafe kept his hand on your thigh throughout dinner as well. His hand started slowly creeping up higher and higher. You glared at him with warning, to which he stared straight ahead acting innocent.

Rafe was engrossed in a conversation for a few minutes, giving you a good idea. When he was done and looked back towards you, he instantly noticed something was wrong.

Your eyebrows were furrowed together and your shoulders were slumped. Your cheeks were red and you started to look sick. "Whoa baby you okay?" He leaned closer to ask, inspecting your face.

"Just not feeling very well." You shrugged, taking another sip of champagne. Ward was thankfully sitting on the other side of Rafe. He leant over to his dad and explained the situation.

Ward bent forward to look at you, and he gave you a sympathetic face. He nodded at Rafe, who then stood and started to guide you out.

"Feel better sweetheart." Ward winked, his family truly adored you, which worked out well often. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder as you waited for the valet. He helped you into the car and headed back to Tanneyhill.

"Do you think you ate something? Or maybe had too much champagne?" He asked concerned, eyes darting between you and the road.

You let your grin overtake your face and there was a mischievous glint in your eyes. It took him a moment before he caught on and immediately laughed. "Holy shit! Fuck, maybe you should be an actress?"

You smiled widely before leaning over and kissing his cheek. "I just needed you all to myself." He quirked up one eyebrow, loving your confidence. "Thank god, I couldn't focus... you're too distracting."

You acted hurt, placing a hand on your chest. "So now it's my fault?" He looked at you like you were crazy, "have you seen your boobs in that dress?!" You couldn't stop the laugh from passing your lips. "I knew you'd like it."

He practically dragged you inside and upstairs to his room. He took his time undressing you, admiring your body and kissing every part. He payed special attention to your breasts, his beautiful blue eyes staring up at you.

--

You both lay naked and tangled in the sheets. Your head was resting on his chest while your fingers lightly trailed over his torso. He kissed your forehead, wiggling under you happily. "Thanks for tonight."

"Thanks for wearing that dress and faking sick." You both smiled and pulled each other closer, ready to fall asleep for the night.

You were close to slipping into sleep but you continued to feel Rafe moving underneath you. He kicked the blankets around and adjusted your place on his chest. "You okay baby?" You asked looking up at him.

"Can't get comfy." He whined. You laughed at your big strong boyfriend acting like a kid. You shimmied upwards and removed yourself from him. You held your arms out and guided him towards you.

He wrapped his hands tightly around your waist, his head resting on your chest now. "How'd you know?" He asked teasingly, he always gravitated to this position through the night. "The only way you seem to sleep is on my boobs."

His shoulders shook lightly with laughter, "I can't help it they're just so perfect." You were gonna get riled up again if he kept going. "Goodnight Rafe." You smiled, closing your eyes. He peppered your chest with a few kisses, "goodnight my love."