pretty boy (ds)

You and Drew had the typical pet names most couples had. You called each other baby, babe, sweetheart, the common ones. You also used the occasional play on names such as drewseph and he also gave you a nickname.

One night though, you found out Drew had a soft spot for a certain name. You had gone out with Drew and the rest of the cast for drinks in Charleston. Season three filming was in full swing and it was time for a much deserved celebration. 

You smiled at Drew across the bar as you danced around with the girls. Drew was looking at you over Chase's shoulder, returning the smile. You giggled as Madison grabbed your arm pulling you into her arms. 

Drew watched on as you spun around with Madison, a smile creeping onto his face. He couldn't help it, just looking at you filled his heart with so much joy. Chase noticed Drew's mind was elsewhere and looked behind him. 

Chase let out a little laugh, realizing Drew was admiring you. "You are so in love man." Drew looked back over to Chase with raised eyebrows. "What'd you say?" Chase patted his arm and shook his head. 

Drew made his way over to you and you happily wrapped your arms around his shoulders as his came to rest on your waist. "Did I tell you how amazing you looking tonight baby?" He smirked looking you up and down. 

You bit your lip and put on a concentrated face, "hmmm maybe once or twice." You teased before he pulled you against him, connecting your lips together. Nothing else mattered in that moment besides the two of you. 

You surveyed his face for a moment, the mesmerizing blue of his eyes and the light shade of red that covered his cheeks.  "My pretty boy." You lazily smiled up at him. He furrowed his eyebrows together, feeling warmth in his chest. 

"Pretty boy huh?" He leaned his head down to speak into you ear. "Mhm." You simply answered placing a kiss onto his cheek. Maybe it was the alcohol in both of your systems, or the fact that you were undeniably beautiful when you looked at him, but something about that name made his heart swell. 

You pulled him from his thoughts as you started dancing to a new song. After some more dancing and socializing you both decided to call it a night. You ordered an uber and said goodbye to your friends. 

You both plopped down into the car, feeling the exhaustion taking over. You were both laughing at nothing, smiling at each other. "Say it again." You titled your head at his words in confusion. "What?" 

"What you called me earlier." He smiled leaning his head against the seat, turning to face you. You thought for a moment before grinning. "Pretty boy?" You phrased it as a question but knew exactly what he was talking about. 

His smile grew once you spoke and he pulled you in for a quick kiss. Once finally arriving home you both clumsily got ready for bed. He lifted you onto the bathroom counter, grabbing a makeup wipe from the drawer. 

You closed your eyes and threw you head back as he lightly ran the wipe across your cheeks. He pulled his tongue between his teeth in concentration, making you giggle. You lifted your hands up to cup his face, rubbing your thumb back and forth. 

"I love you." You nearly whispered. Drew halted his movements and stepped back to look at you. "I love you more." He smiled as he helped you down from the counter. "Not possible pretty boy." He dropped his head laughing. You were going to milk his liking of the pet name for all its worth, and he wasn't mad about it.