Part 35

"Kiss me?"

"Yeah! Only if you're ok with it!"

"You want to kiss me?" I reiterated.

"I do, very much so."

"Wow! I am- wow! Cool! Nice! Mhm! Thank you? I feel honored!"

Camilo chuckled lightly, waiting for my response.

"Yes! I mean sure! I mean that'd be cool." I stammered.

  Camilo chuckled softly before placing his hands on my face. His breath inching closer and closer. I started to panic a bit.

I don't know how to kiss someone. Uh-

  I stood still letting him get closer before deciding I just needed to go for it. I added a slight bit of air behind my lips. Not enough for them to be puckered but not sitting normally anymore. I tilted my head to the side opposite of Camilo, letting his hands guide me closer and closer.
  Finally they met. It was a short kiss. I got startled by the sudden contact that I jumped back some.

"You alright?" Camilo asked.

"Yes! I'm great! I just don't really know how to do this." I nervously scratched the back of my head.

"Well, we just did it. And you did great!"

"Yeah but-"

"No buts. My boyfriend kissed me as the sun rose, how romantic." He chuckled.

I moved my face away from him, pouting slightly.

"Y/N~"

"What?Huh?"

"I love you~"

My eyebrows went up in shock. My whole body went stiff.

"I love you too, Camilo."

  The moment I said those words, my whole body relaxed. The biggest grin plastered on my face. Camilo grabbed one of my hands and guided it to the ramp that separated us from falling off. I grabbed onto it and the two of us sat there.
  We had stayed up and partied all night, to the point we stayed up long enough to feel the sunrise. I felt my lucidness slipping away from me and I leaned my head on Camilo's shoulder. He tensed up for a moment before relaxing and laying his head on mine.

"Tired?" He grinned.

I let out a yawn in response. He laughed,

"Alright, I get it. Bedtime."

--------
351 words