A Preformer - Part 2

"If you wanted to watch the performance, you could've sat with all the kids." They laughed.

"Oh, so you were performing for kids."
That made me feel a bit better since this was actually a performance. I turned around to face the singer as they took their hand off my shoulder.

"I don't think I've seen you around before, what's your name?"

"Y/N. And you?"

"The wondrous Camilo Madrigal!" he said while children started applauding once again. I smiled a bit at his response, I know he's playing it up for the kids but it's charming in a way. I felt a hand on my pants leg, causing me to jump.

"Wow, quite jumpy. Eh?" The boy snickered.
I felt my face start to heat up. I didn't even hear anyone move so whoever that was is incredibly quiet.

"Sorry, Mr. I didn't mean to scare you. But couldn't you see me beside you?"
I shook my head no before kneeling down in front of the voice.

"I can't see anything. So when you guys are around me please be mindful to let me know where you are!" I said smiling. The kid made a confused noise then put their hand on my blindfold before I immediately stood up.

"Hey now, remember what we always say? We don't touch people's things without permission." Camilo said sternly towards the kid.

"I'm sorry, Camilo. And I'm sorry, Mr. Y/N! I just thought if you took off the blindfold, then you could see us."

I softly smiled and started to say something before Camilo started,

"Why does he get a Mr. In front of his name but not me?"
The kids started laughing and I joined them.

"Hey! Why are you laughing?" Camilo yelled before lightly punching my shoulder.

He's already so friendly towards me, I wonder if he's this nice to everyone. It's honestly very comforting plus he has such a smooth voice to go with it. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Camilo told the kids he has a surprise for them as I heard the basket creak. So the plushies were for the kids? That makes much more sense. The kids cheered for Camilo and he then told them it was time for them to leave since the sun would set soon.

Wait, the sun's setting soon???

Oh no, oh no, oh no. I need to find somewhere. I guess Camilo could see I was getting worried since he asked,

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Oh, I just was wondering if you possibly knew any places where I could possibly in some way feel the sun set beforethesunsetspreferably."

Wow, I really said that way too fast and slurred my words together towards the end. This is so embarrassing, that's when my neck started burning.

"Ack-" I hissed.

I could hear the smile Camilo had falter.

"Are you hurt?" He said concerned.

"Oh- no, no. I'm fine, just the sun set thing."

What is this a food order? Gosh, just calm down a bit. Slowly my neck stopped burning as I took deep breaths.

"Sorry, I'm just very nervous." I chuckled.

"Yeah, I can tell." Camilo said, his lips curling upward. He then started walking away from me before remembering that I in fact can not see.

"Sorry, I'm getting my ukulele then I'll take you to a spot!"

All my worries were defeated by that sentence, he isn't running away from me and I'm going to get to feel the sunset!! This is going to be THE BEST AFTERNOON! Camilo's footsteps grew louder before hearing him set his ukulele in the basket and picking it up with many little creaks.

"Alright, can you carry this basket so that I can lead the way?" Camilo asked politely.

I nodded my head yes, slowly grabbing the handles of the basket. Camilo then grabbed my wrists pulling me with him.

--------
648 words