Chapter 13

It's +18 part if you won't feel okay with it. ❤️

Kanat: I want you! I want you now!
Ekim didn't have the chance to answer because Kanat pressed their lips together. He gently pushed her inside and closed the door without trying to brake the kiss. Ekim was trying to catch up his speed and harshness but he seemed so dominant which surprised her, but also she enjoyed it. Kanat had to stop the kiss to take her shirt off. He looked at her with the small black piece on her white skin and lost his mind more. He pushed her softly to the wall and started putting small kisses on her face then on her lips. He leaned to her ear whispering.
Kanat: I told you before that you're only mine, Ekim!
Ekim swallowed and looked at his eyes. She was breathing heavily but she decided to be bold. She took his shirt off and stared at his body for a moment before touching it with her two hands. Kanat wrapped her legs around his waist until they reached the bed. He took off her bra and started caressing her bare body while kissing her neck and going down until he reached his wanted place. Ekim let a loud moan once she felt his mouth. He didn't try to stop her moaning, on the contrary he started biting her to be more loud. Kanat went more down to her belly, unbuttoning her skirt button to touch her scar. He kissed the scar many time before pulling the skirt completely down. She was only left in the last small piece. Kanat looked at her while pulling it then without thinking he started caressing and sucking for sometime, enjoying Ekim's loud moaning. He then took off his pants and leaned on the top of her. Ekim looked down then at him again.
Ekim: Kanat! I... I don't want another babies now.
Kanat looked at her then nodded and started inserting. Ekim lodged her fingers in his arm and shoulder. Only their moans can be heard in the room while their bodies swaying together.

End +18 part. ❤️❤️

Next morning, Ekim woke up feeling tired and exhausted but also happy at the same time. She extended her hand to touch Kanat, but he was not there. Quickly, Ekim sat up in bed, hiding herself with the blanket. She looked around but did not find any of Kanat's clothes. Memories of two years ago flooded back, and tears welled up in her eyes.
Ekim: Again?
At that moment, Kanat stepped out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. He saw Ekim looking at him with teary eyes, and rushed over to her, sitting down next to her and cupping her face in his hands.
Kanat: What's wrong? Are you in pain or something? What happened?
Ekim: No, I'm fine! I was just worried when I couldn't find you.
Kanat: Okay, calm down! You need to take a shower. I'll go change my clothes, and we'll meet downstairs when you're finished.

Ekim smiled at him.
Ekim: Okay.
Kanat kissed her on the lips and left. Ekim got up and took a shower. She looked at herself in the mirror, seeing the colorful painting that Kanat had made on her neck and chest. She touched them, smiling, and then started to cover them up with makeup. She went downstairs and met Leyla, and then they went to eat. Kanat still hadn't come down, but Melisa was there, so Ekim felt relieved.
Leyla: Aren't we going to go through with our revenge plan?
Ekim: No, there's no need anymore. With Kanat by my side, this is the hardest thing for her.
Leyla: Ohhh! Something happened without me knowing, huh?
Ekim laughed shyly, so Leyla kept teasing her until she finally spoke.
Ekim: Okay, Leyla, enough! Lower your voice!

Leyla: Tell me then!!!
Ekim: How could I tell you? You understand what I mean, so stop acting silly.
Leyla laughed, but then her laughter faded.
Leyla: Ekim? What if you get pregnant again?
Ekim: No, Kanat solved it. Nothing will happen! Let's just have breakfast.
After sitting for a while, Kanat arrived. He and Ekim exchanged a flirtatious gaze with a smile, then Kanat sat with Melisa at the table. Ozan came over at that time and spoke loudly to get their attention.
Ozan: How are you guys? I'm sad to say this, but we'll have to end this trip tomorrow because I have some urgent work. I know we were supposed to stay here for another two days, but I promise to make it up to you.
Leyla: You can leave, and we'll stay!
Ekim: No, I think we should all go back together.