Chapter 1

"Ekim had never been the type to let loose and party until the sun came up. But during her final year of university, she decided to throw caution to the wind and go all out. The night was a blur of dancing, drinking, and laughing with her friends. And then, everything took a different turn."

Leyla: Ekim!! Ekim!
Bekir: Come on, the lady's late! It's our fault we convinced her to come!!!
Ekim stormed out of the room angrily with her shoes in her hand. She hit Bekir on the shoulder while passing him to face Leyla and her mother.
Ekim: How do I look? Am I overdoing it?
Alanur: No, you look beautiful! Finally, you managed to step out of your comfort zone and go to a party!
Ekim: Ugh, Mom! What do you think, Leyla? Do I look good? I feel like I don't want to go!
Leyla: Ekim, you got ready, and we waited for you. Will you leave us like that? Don't be so selfish!
Alanur: Go, girl! Maybe you'll find a rich husband. Leyla said this club is so prestigious!
Ekim: What are you talking about, Mom? A husband?

Leyla: What's the problem, Ekim? Look at our poor neighborhood! Do you want to spend your life in it? I think your mother is right!
Alanur and Leyla looked at each other and winked.
Bekir: You're talking too much!!! We're late!!!
Leyla: Okay, shut up, idiot! We're leaving now.
Ekim, Leyla, and Bekir were leaving the house when they heard Alanur's voice.
Alanur: Live your age, Ekim!!! Don't waste it by following your father's attitude! He always escaped!
Ekim looked at them angrily and left the house, slamming the door. They arrived at the club and went inside where their colleagues were already partying. They went to the bar and ordered drinks. Ekim hesitated, but then decided to take one. At first, she felt disgusted, but she got used to the taste and ordered more and more.

Leyla: Hey, Ekim, stop! You're not used to drinking like this!
Ekim: Leave me alone! I'll get used to it! I won't be like him anymore!
Ekim took the glass and went up on stage in front of the crowd.
Ekim: LET'S PARTY!
To be fair, the little and shy girl was the most beautiful and attractive girl among them. Her waist was moving perfectly, her curves were succeeding in showing off her sexiness, despite her childish face and laughter that showed she wasn't that kind of girl. But she managed to show the adult woman inside her. She was drawing the attention of handsome men without even noticing, turning them on with her moves. Although her intentions were not bad, and she only wanted to have fun for the first time, one man decided to pursue her that night.

Leyla: Ekim, that's enough! Let's take a break!
Leyla said while pulling Ekim behind her. Bekir was busy talking to some girls. Leyla and Ekim stood near the man whose eyes were fixed on Ekim ever since he saw her on the stage. His bodyguard interrupted his imagination of her.
The bodyguard: Mr. Kanat, there's a call for you!
Kanat: Didn't I tell you not to interrupt me here?
The bodyguard: I'm sorry, sir! But it's your mother.
Kanat: Tell her I'm in a work meeting and I'll call her after I finish.
The bodyguard started to speak, but immediately fell silent under Kanat's angry glare. He nodded and left. Kanat refocused on Ekim, and finally Ekim and Leyla noticed.
Leyla: Hey, have you noticed that handsome guy looking at you since you got here?

Ekim: No, I just saw him.
Layla: Well, to tell you the truth, he's so sexy and seems to be rich, girl! I think your mom's prayers have been answered today!
Ekim: What are you saying, Leyla? Maybe he's looking at all the girls here.
Leyla: I've been watching him for a while, and he's only been looking at you! Ahh, I can imagine Aunt Alanur's happiness already!
Ekim laughed and looked at him, so he smiled at her, which made Leyla lose her mind.
Leyla: Girl, he literally smiled at you! Smile, Ekim, or I'll hit you and tell Aunt Alanur to hit you too!!
Ekim hesitantly smiled at him too, and Kanat raised the glass in his hand. Ekim did the same. He signaled for her to come, so Leyla pushed her towards him, which made Ekim so embarrassed that she had to approach him. He stood up, and Ekim's eyes widened at the height difference between them.