Pictures, Pt.1

(Anddd we're back to gender neutral! This is part one of two parts. I just want to say thank you to everyone who is reading, it really means a lot to me, especially because I never anticipated this to get more than 300 reads! Thank you again! ~Fred)

"Smile!" you said, holding up a polaroid camera and taking a picture of Julie.

You loved to take pictures of the neighborhood. The amount of joy it brought you to capture every beautiful moment here was unmeasurable. You had a whole box full of them in your room, and would love to display them, but you didn't have a picture book. You figured until you got one, you might as well keep snapping pics of stuff you love. Julie was now putting an extra coat on her home, and getting paint everywhere. You laughed and watched her struggle. 

Eddie was at work at the moment. He was a little late, but you supposed he stopped to talk to Howdy like usual. Taking in the sun, you laid back in the grass and closed your eyes. A slight breeze was flowing, laughing could be heard in the distance, and it was fairly warm outside. Taking deep breaths, you rested in Julie's yard and thought positive thoughts. After about fifteen minutes, you felt Eddie give you a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, dear. Are you having a good day?" he greets, sitting down beside you. 

You don't open your eyes, you just respond, "It's been wonderful. The day is so nice. I took a lot of pictures."

"Is that so?" he questions.

"Yup!" you answer. 

"Well, I have a present for you, then," he claims. 

You sit up and open your eyes. He was a little sweaty, but he still was really cute. You take off his hat and put it on. You could see a rectangle like present sitting in his lap. He handed it to you.

"Can I open it?" you ask, playing with the frilly bow on top. 

"Mhm, go ahead," he nodded. 

You lift the lid off of the pink box. Yellow tissue paper was positioned inside the box. You pulled out a brown, strong book. You open it up to see what was inside, but it was empty. 

"There's no words," you notice.

"Y-yes, but it's a picture book! You can glue down your pictures in there," he explains. 

"Oh my! Thank you so much! We've gotta rush home and get it started," you excitedly rush.

You pull him in for a big hug. He almost loses his balance, but he hugs you back. 

"Right after you get a shower, my love," you laugh.

He chuckles a little and takes back his hat. His hair did not want to comply with this, but eventually gave way after he pushed it down a bit. Also, he went to wipe his eyes, then got a mixture of purple eyeshadow and eyeliner on his hands.

"Shit," he whispered. 

Wally peeked out his back door. His eyes looked angry.

"Language, Eddie," he scolded. 

"How did he-" you murmur to yourself.

"Sorry, it won't happen again!" he apologizes.

Wally goes back into home. You are still confused. 

"We're goin home Julie! See you later!" Eddie yelled. 

"Bye!!! I'll call you whenever I get finished!" she hollers back, swaying the paint brush back and forth. 

Eddie picks you up and cradles you in his arms. You're glad you just happened to have the present in hand, or otherwise you would've forgot it. You gave Eddie almost a million neck kisses, finally being able to reach his neck. He got a little weaker, and without looking you already knew that his face was bright red. You just hoped he didn't drop you.