Bad weather

"Don't forget your coat, love" you demand.

"It's really not that cold outside, I'll be fine. Besides, I'll only be gone for a bit," he reassures. "Bye, see you later."

The wind smacks the door shut, throwing him outside. You were determined that he was going to get sick with that terrible weather, but he wouldn't listen to you. He just kept going anyways. You decided to ignore his dumb decisions and go draw. An hour later, he comes stumbling into the door, looking very shaken up. His hat was about off, there were leaves in his hair, and his shirt was soaking wet. 

"Oh darling, what happened?" you laughed, jumping up to greet him at the door. 

"It was... very windy and wet to say the least," he murmured.

Placing his hat on the rack, he sneezed very loud. This made him stumble backwards into the door. He looked exhausted. 

"Alrighty, let's go get you cleaned up. Take off your shoes too," you instruct. 

You lead him into your bathroom. He sits down on the edge of the tub and almost falls asleep. You pick the small leaves and twigs out of his hair. Warming up some hot water, you give him kisses on his cheeks and neck to try to make him feel better. You put in his favorite scent of soap in the tub and make him a bubble bath. 

"Now, take a bath. I'll check on you in a bit," you gave him one last final kiss, then closed the door behind you.

While he was bathing, you made sure that the bed was extra nice and neat, to his liking. You also got him some hot tea to drink, along with a bowl of his favorite soup and a pack of saltine crackers. The final touch was turning on his favorite movie and laying out his most comfiest pair of pajamas. You laid down and waited for him to come back into the room or hear the bathtub drain. He finally came back into the room, looking as tired as ever. He picked up the clothes on the bed, then went back to the bathroom. Once he was dressed, he came and got in the bed. 

"Thank you for taking care of me, love," he confessed.

"Anything for you, darlin'. Now, you need to get some rest," you tell.