Pictures, Pt.2

"Oh, look at this one, Barnaby looks so silly," Eddie laughs, handing you another picture. 

You were both curled up on your couch, going through the pictures and gluing them down. Right now, you were making a page for Barnaby. It was the last person in Home that you had to make a page for, even though you still had so many pictures left. 

"Man, I've still got so many pictures and pages left, and I don't know what to do," you fake bout, resting your head on his shoulder.

"You could make a page for us. You've got tons of prints of us together," he suggests. 

"Ooo! Ok!" you exclaim. 

He picks up a pic of you both holding tea cups, with him kissing your cheek. You mat it, then glue it down.

"Make it a surprise for me, ok? I'm going to go nap for a little bit. I love you," he explained. 

 You gave him a kiss on the cheek. He slowly walks back to the bedroom. You decided to get started. There was so many that you had to spread them out between two pages, including:

♡Eddie and you standing outside of your house (Barnaby took the picture) 

♡You resting your head on Eddie's chest after he tiredly threw himself on the couch, not even changing out of his work clothes first

♡you and him holding hands

♡you both showing off your cute rings

♡the bouquet of flowers he bought you when he asked you to be his partner

♡you both taking a walk

The page looked perfect, it really was an accurate depiction of your relationship with him. Every little moment that was in a picture meant so much to you. Leaving the book to dry, you rush to your bedroom to awake him from his nap.

"Eddieeeee," you tease, poking his shoulder, trying to get him awake. 

"You're finished already? Wow," he says, finally waking up.

"You don't have to wake up just yet, but yes I am finished," you claim. 

"Thank you, sunshine," he smiles.

You wedge your way in between his arms. He falls asleep almost instantly. You wanted to sleep, but couldn't. He was snoring wayyy too loud. But that's ok, because you spent the rest of time thinking about how lucky you were to have him.