𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗 - 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

let's not talk ab how it took me more than 3 weeks to upload the last 2 chapters of this book 😍

𓆩ᥫ᭡

"You missed a spot babe." Kehlani pointed towards the right side of Brianna's head. 

Vlad decided to take over since Eli was doing an ass job.

Vladimir is a perfectionist in his 'career'.

Killer career to be exact.

Brianna weeped endlessly at the thought of her baldness, "I will no longer be pretty." She cried, "Who will ever marry me now?"

In the midst of it, of course Eli had to ruin her sad little breakdown, "Who would want to marry you anyways? Never then, and certainly not now."

The whole room burst into laughter, "You ain't gotta do her like that!" I slapped his upper arm in a playful manner.

"Looks like big teeth llama got a lot to say." Brianna hissed.

"Me?" Eli laughed hysterically, "I ain't the one who got eczema dust all over me."

"Boy. Instead of worrying about my condition, worry about your brothers crisped up hair. All that hair dye he puts in 24/7! Why does it look dead?" She aimed at Alexei.

"Dead? like yo daddy?" Alexei responded.

She rolled her eyes monuvering to the side as she tried facing away from everyone in humiliation.

His comment shut her up real quick.

"Can you face back at us? We don't wanna see your back hun." Val asked, "And her flat ass too."

"Flatter than her daddy's bald head." I added.

Why is it fun to trash talk people sometimes?

Eli dragged the wrapped up body of Brianna's dad to the center and unzipped the bag.

He breathed huffily trying to take in every ounce of oxygen he can into his lungs.

"Stop acting as if you were suffocating."

"I was you prick!" He spat.

"Daddy!" Brianna cried out, "Daddy!" Vlad mocked her replicating a kids cry.

"Your legs!" Lucky's face morphed into horror at the sight of two individual bullets on each one of Brianna's legs.

"They shot me and I can't move. How are we going to get out of here?"

"That's the thing," Vlad stepped up, "You can't.." He stares intensely at Brianna then shifts his gaze towards Lucky, "And you won't."

He raised up a glock from his slacks and..

Pew pew.

Two individual shots aimed at Lucky's dry crispy ass legs.

"You mother—" Before he could get the word out, Vlad pulled out another device from his back pocket and aimed what seems to be a taser directly at his mouth.

The power shock erupted into his body and Lucky began to physically shake into oblivion.

"Daddy!" Brianna cried out.

"Daddy's getting tased." Eli mocked.

"This is what happens when you betray the leader of the Bratva Mafia." He throws her a menacing smile.

"You really thought you were going to get away with it?" Valentina said sarcastically. "Their egos were high above their heads." I shrugged with a smile.

"Let's save the chit-chatter and end them already." Andrei rolled his eyes to the back of his head.

"I think that's what Vlad is trying to do." Valentina aimed at the taser. "He's just teasing him, that's all." He tried to prove a point.

"You do realize that he's trying to give him Ventricular Arrhythmias?" I say and he gives me a puzzled look. I shoot him a glare before saying, "Cardiac arrest."

"Oh."

- I didn't know what to name Brianna's father so I decided to go with "Lucky

- I didn't know what to name Brianna's father so I decided to go with "Lucky."

but he isn't so 'lucky' isn't he.. 😢