𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐 - 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝟐

𝐙𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀༻✦༺

𝐙𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀
༻✦༺

"Shut up!" I scold Alexei, hitting him in the arm.

My neck is bruised and I'm currently dabbing an ice pack on it. Since Eli went out to get my pills for the pain, Alexei took this opportunity to pester me nonstop.

"Why?" He gruffly drags out amused by my annoyance. "Keep doing that and I'll tell Eli." I say and backs up with a smirk still plastered on his face.

"Are we going to be doing anything later on today?" Val questions from the side of the room. I immediately glare at her. Does she really think Angelina is going to let us out after my injury?

"What?" She questions in response to my body language. "Maybe we should go back to Russia?" Viktor shrugs, "What? No!" Anya and Val screeched.

"We are not going back to Russia." I deadpanned. "But your injury?" Viktor questions, "I will be fine. It shouldn't stop you guys from having fun." I explain.

"I got the pills." Eli strides into the room and I follow him into the kitchen. He walks to the fridge getting a cold water bottle and I can't help but fan over his broad back and shoulders.

"Take these." He gently placed the pills in-front of me.

I sigh placing the ice pack on my neck on the counter and walk over him to down the pills.

I scrunch my face up. Is it just me or do pills have a specific taste?

"Did you swallow?" Eli stares down at me. I nod my head, "Of course." with a sly smirk. He turns sideways to leave until I grab his arm softly. He stares back at me and I say, "You know what else I can swallow?" In a low tone.

His green eyes widen before a big smirk emits from his face.

"Eli's d-" Before Vlad could finish his sentence I give him a threatening glare.

"You're such a cockblocker!" Eli sneers and Vlad mocks him.

"Please, I am no such thing. When have I ever done that?" Vlad rolls his eyes. "In the kitchen at the family house." Eli says and Vlad gives him a look, "Family house, Eli. Emphasis on the word, family."

"Don't worry." Eli stalks up to him, "I'll make sure to cockblock you when I get the chance." He says. Angelina walks into the kitchen, "Cockblock who?"

We all turn to look at her, "Vlad." Eli says and she furrows her eyebrows, "Vlad isn't seeing anybody."

"Right." Vlad agrees. Before we could protest he gives us a look that says, "Shut up or I'll eat you alive."