𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

༻✦༺19Get ready for this long ahh chapter 😭

༻✦༺
19
Get ready for this long ahh chapter 😭

We touched down in Kentucky thirty minutes ago. I was uncomfortable sitting next to Vlad —considering the fact that we're both two big intimidating guys, we got the most stares. Getting in and out of the plane was a challenge. In order to avoid hitting our heads on the baggage store thing, we had to duck. In Vlad's case, he hit his head while getting up to use the restroom, which made a loud thump. Throughout the whole flight, he's been scratching that same spot on his head.

"Here's your last meal." A flight attendant serves us. I noticed since the beginning of the flight, she's been trying to get around us.. if that makes sense?

She was catering for Economy then somehow jumped into Business Class. Her blazer was so tight that her breasts were about to spill out as she rises back on her feet.

"You boy's are so sexy!" She grins widely. I immediately whip my head towards Vlad to see him scrunching his face. "There's a more.... respectful way to put that but thank you?"

"There isn't any other better way. I'd rather just say it as it is, don't you think?" Biting her red lipstick-covered bottom lip, she cocks her head to the side. "There's nobody in the bathroom right now, wanna make out?" 

"Excuse me ma'am?" A passenger behind her calls, "Your cleavage is not supposed to be shown — aren't you supposed to be professional in your line of work?" He curls his lips and the flight attendant appears to be embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry I..... Nick?" She squints her eyes. "Becca?" He furrows his eyebrows. "So this is what you're doing now? Whoring your way in life?" He scoffs, "I can't believe I was dumb enough to fall for a hoe." 

She gasped, "You're kidding me right?" Nick looks at her up and down with a disgusted lok plastered on his face, "B*, Does it look like I'm joking?"

Now that right there, was the deal breaker. Becca lunged on him throwing hits left and right. She latched onto his hair and started pulling back, he grabbed her arms twisting them in the process, earning an ear piercing scream which catches the attention of all passengers in Business Class.

Nick punches her in the stomach which causes her to back away from the pain but he hastily gets up throwing a hit to her nose and her eyes begin to water. In the process of removing her hands from her nose, she notices that it is now bent. He laughs, "There goes your nose job."

In a state of shock, she stumbled to the ground, another flight attendant rushes to her aid, "What is wrong with you!" She yells at Nick dragging unconscious Becca who is now on the floor. "Ain't nun wrong wit me. All I know is a lotta things wrong wit ha!" He rolls his eyes.