𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

༻✦༺12

༻✦༺
12

"Why do we need a countdown?" I ask Vlad. Today is the day I meet Evan, George's brother. My nerves are literally on the roof — I haven't seen him in years but I have to do what I have to do. "I wouldn't say i'm nervous, more like i'm eager to slaughter him in half."

I cough, "What?" I question. "You don't wanna know." Valentina inquires, "Nevermind then."

My eyes catch Vlad's as he chuckles, evilly... while loading bullets into his machine gun.

Alexei claps his hands together gaining the attention of everyone, "Here's the plan. Evan is going to be at iHop at exactly 1 hour from now." He checks his watch.

"iHop?" Anya hollers. "For a man that scars woman and forces them into sexual activity of such, I wouldn't expect him to be at iHop."

"It be the nigga's you least expect." I shrug.

"What's wrong with iHop?" Valentina questions with a puzzled look on her face, "It's more of a family oriented restaurant so she's trying to say why would a man like him be around that sort of environment." Andrei answers.

"Zafina, I'm going to need you to show up and act as if you don't know he's there. It might not be an easy task but you have to be intellectual about it. When he notices you, don't act shy or scared but rather confident & composed." Alexei continues.

"Push your boobs up a little bit when you get there. Let em' stop n stare!" Valentina snickered.

Instead of everybody agreeing with her as she would've intended, we all just watched her act out. Her eyebrows slowly furrowed in confusion, "What?" Her eyeballs scanned the room.

"My girl isn't going to be doing that." Eli wraps his hands around my waist, "My bad." Val holds her hands up in defense.

"Can Anya come with me?" I think I'll be more comfortable with her around considering the fact that Valentina is unserious sometimes. She scoffs clearly offended, "No, he's fully aware of the Bratva Mafia. He owes us money, remember? If you show up with her, we'll have no chance of convincing him you're harmless." Eli tells me and I nod in understanding.

"Can we go already." Vlad grumbles.

I'm starting to feel iffy about this. What if something goes wrong? What if- Nah, never mind. Nothing'll go wrong. Vlad's eager to slaughter him anyways. "We'll be in a separate car just outside the restaurant." Eli says as he puts an object behind my ear — most likely an earpiece.

"You got this. Try to keep him tethered to you as much as possible. Here's a bracelet, baby. In case of emergency, press this small button. The strength you possess is evident to me — go entice his ass." I can feel his smirk behind me.