𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 - 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐑𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬

𝐙𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀༻✦༺

𝐙𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀
༻✦༺

"Faster!" Eli groans, "I'm trying you dumbass." I say picking up my pace. "I know you can go faster than that Zafina." I try a different position, "I'm so pro!" I grin.

Eli shoots a glare my way, "You wish." He says picking up his pace.

"Anddd, stop!" Angelina shouts causing everybody to stop jumping. I put my hand against my chest trying to catch a breath after that four minute skip rope workout.

"Remind me to never do this again." I shake my head picking up my water bottle, "Humor me, Zafina, but have you not tried skipping ropes before?" She laughs.

"She's the most unfit in the family." Eli stalks towards me, his toned chest shines with sweat and his hair is damp. I can't lie, my man looking extra fine right now and he's exhaustion is turning me on. 

"Hey everybody!" A familiar voice roars into the room. We all turn our heads back to see Viktor. He was handling business in Europe with Aleksander for the past couple of months but now they're back.

"Viktor!" Vlad rushes up to him with a bone crushing hug. Andrei, Anya, Valentina, Eli, and I just stare at them.

Since when does Vlad ever want to hug his brother?

Viktor appears to be stunned by this and just awkwardly pats his back and shoved him to the side. "Where is she?" He questions glancing around the room. His eyes then land on me, "Ah!" He strides closer to me.

"They finally found you." He pulls me into a hug. I only chuckle and hum. Aleksander now walks into the room. He appears to be more fit than before. "Hi." Anya waves at her brother and he returns a smile.

"Zafina!" Aleksander acknowledged me. "Guys, I'm okay."I laugh but that doesn't stop him from hugging me as well.

"We should probably train you. I heard of what you did to one of Pablo's men." He throws a playful wink at me.

"Don't wink at her." Eli growls and Aleksander puts his hands up in defense.

"Is anyone down for a Mojito?" Kehlani stalks into the room with two trays in her hand to hold numerous drinks. "I am" I don't waste time walking up to her grabbing a drink.

"Mm." I hum at the taste of it. "Where'd you learn to make a Mojito?" I question. Before she could respond, Vlad answers my question, "She used to be a bartender."

I raise up my eyebrows, "Well, you better teach me some of your bartending skills." I laugh and she chuckles before her smile fades away, "No." She shakes her head.

I sigh disappointedly before she speaks up again with a grin plastered on her face, "I'm just joking Zafina." She rolls her eyes.

I take a sip of my Mojito, "When are we going on vacation?"

I'm getting tired of laying around the house. It's time to get turnt up!

"In a few days!" Angelina answers, "Like this week or?" I question further and she shoots me a playful glare, "Don't worry about it. Just know that it's in a few days." She shrugs walking back into the house.

"Baby, define a few days." I turn to Eli. "It's next week Thursday." He says and I grin widely. He raises up two fingers closing my lips together and I can't help but laugh, "Why'd you do that?"

"Because I could see all your gums. It kinda creeped me out." He says and I gasp, "You betta be lyin." He shakes his head, "I ain't.

"Where is Bianca?" Aleksander implies, "Is her name not Brianna?" Viktor asks, "Yes it is but we all purposely say the wrong name." Valentina shrugs.

"She's with her father. There is no activity on their whereabouts so it seems they must not want to leave their house." Eli says.

"Duh, especially after what Bianca pulled." Anya says, "When are we going to attack them?" I ask and Vlad laughs, "Attack? No, slaughter you mean?"

I fold my face, "Is that all you think about." And he shrugs nodding.

"Most likely after we go on vacation." Andrei says and I nod. "Where are we going by the way?" I question him and he gives Eli a look. He turns to me and says, "Baby, we'll get it sorted out soon."

"How soon are we talking?" I question again and they all groan walking back into the house, "What?" I whine furrowing my eyebrows.

"Somebody book the tickets already. I can't handle a thousand questions from Zafina." Andrei groans.

" Andrei groans