𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔 - 𝐀 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐀** 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

𓆩ᥫ᭡

𓆩ᥫ᭡

"Так это то, что вы делаете? Ты прячешься?" So is that what you do? You are hiding? Angelina scolds them both.

She's mad at the fact that they hid their attraction for each-other away from her.

"Ты из всех людей Влад?" You out of all people Vlad? "Я ожидал, что Валентина спрячется, но не ты." I expected Valentina to hide, but not you.

"Hey!" Val glares at her.

"I should give you all a Russian ass whooping!" She sneers and I couldn't help but laugh, "I don't think that's necessary mama." And she shook her head, "It is necessary!"

"Why don't we start with you, Vlad?" She stalks closer to him. She hits his upper arm and he doesn't appear to be fazed. His hands still tucked into his pockets as he looks down at her.

"That's all you got?" Vlad smirked and mama scoffed, "You bet not play with me boy!" She pointed her index finger at him.

A leap of faith sent her flying at Vlad. Her expectation may have been that he would catch her, but he didn't. He instead scurried off to the side as she struck the floor hard, then Vlad acted shocked as if he wasn't to blame.

"Vladimir Volkov Vinigradov!" She screamed.

—————

i have bad writers block right now hence the short ass chapter u just read.. ☠️

216 words 🌚