𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞?

༻✦༺    7

༻✦༺
   7

*play the song when I tell you to*

I'm slowly falling for her.

I was infuriated that my brother interrupted our 'almost' first kiss but it'll happen when the time is right.

Today, I'm planning on taking them to the state carnival. I know Noah will love it, he's an adventurous kid. I hope he continues to stay that way when he grows up to be a young man - life can change people.

After waking up, I had to get work done. Being the Don of the Bratva Mafia isn't always easy but it's manageable with time. I got some paperwork finalized and signed a peace deal with the French Mafia. They've been getting on my nerves for the past week and the Don finally agreed to let our rebellious past go.

I've sent cargo shipment abroad to Japan and I'm finalizing our trip to Philadelphia. After Zafina finally agreeing to join me, the planning for our mission has just begun.

I can't wait to catch the boy that caused her trauma.

Emphasis on boy, not man.

It's currently 4pm and Zafina cooked lunch. She cooked something called "Jollof and Egusi Soup" and it tastes absolutely amazing. My belly is full and i'm honestly ready to get going to the carnival. It's always better midday.

I told her over lunch about it and she couldn't stop smiling. Noah was happy to hear that we're going out again because I've noticed he tends to get bored very easily.

Alexei got back from Russia yesterday. He did go to France but decided to go to the family mansion after his duties. He told our mom about Zafina and I was not happy about that.

Mainly because I wanted to be the one telling her about the girl I was bringing home, not Alexei.

It is what it is and I know my mom will be delighted to see her. Alexei also mentioned that she is so eager, she might come this week if I don't bring her to Russia in the next few days.

My mom always goes overboard and I don't know how Zafina will react to the news. I'll sleep on it and break it to her one way or another.

"Can we go to the park now?" Noah says impatiently. "Yes." I tell him. Zafina goes to change him while I take a bathe and brush my teeth.

I decide on wearing baggy black cargos, a black essentials tee, black puffer and Comme De Garçon converse. Although I might wear my panda dunks.