𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 - 𝐒𝐞𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐄𝐋𝐈༻✦༺

𝐄𝐋𝐈
༻✦༺

"Eli!" Zafina yells walking into the bedroom, "Where is my Sephora brush?" She questions, "I don't know." I shrug watching her, "It's my favorite one!" She runs back into the bathroom.

I chuckle at her antics, "We'll buy another one." I tell her and she slowly walks out of the bathroom with a smile on her face.

"Let's go. The cars are here." My mother knocks on our door. "Yes!" Zafina screeches grabbing her camera and pulling me out of the room, "Okay, slow down." I laugh and she releases me from her grip.

We meet everyone downstairs. Viktor and Vlad are in unicorn onesies, "What are you guys wearing." Valentina laughs excessively.

"Vlad forced me to wear this." Viktor rolled his eyes, "And you couldn't decline?" She folds her arms.

"Look, he offered me some money and let's just say it was a good amount for me to accept the offer." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Vlad bribed you." Anya looks at Viktor, "Yes he did. Enough about me and let's talk about how Zafina is literally talking to a camera." He gestures outside.

We all turn to see Zafina holding up a camera in the air while motioning at our bags being placed into the cars. My men chuckle shaking their heads as she includes them in her little video.

"Huh." Valentina hums, "I should've bought a camera too." Anya says.

"I would rather hear Zafina blabber all day than you doing it." Viktor rolled his eyes making his way outside.

Kehlani walks towards us with her luggage and Vlad quickly strides towards her to carry them instead. Kehlani smiles at him and Vlad does it right back. They both make their way outside and we all look at them dumbfounded, even my mother is confused.

"Since when did.." She stopped mid sentence, "That's what I was trying to tell you yesterday." Valentina shook her head following behind the two secret lovebirds.

Alexei makes his way behind them and into the passenger seat of one of the cars. I follow him while gently grabbing Zafina's arm notifying her that we need to go.

I unlock one of my cars and open the passenger seat for her, "Thank you." She smiles at me and a light smirk plays at my lips.

I close her door and round the car getting into the drivers seat. I don't want family driving in the same car with us. The rest are taking the SUV Escalades while Zafina and I chose to drive privately to the airport.

Soon enough, we're on the road and our men trail behind and in-front of us. Zafina stopped blogging because she said she got tired of talking and I just laughed.

I glanced at her to see that she's staring at me. I could already feel her gaze but this time I just wanted her to know that I knew.

"Why you keep looking at me?" I question softly and she shrugs sitting up straight, "I don't know." She says and I glance at her again. A smirk plays at her plump lips.

"Zafina." I coo and she hums, "What do you want baby?" I question leaning into my seat as one hand holds the steering wheel.

"You." She says.

I grin widely licking my lips, "I'm driving." I say and she shrugs again.

I don't want to crash the car so I decide on an alternative. "Remove your shorts." I tell her and she obliged. I turn my head to see that she has no underwear on and I furrow my eyebrows, "You were planning this, weren't you?" I chuckle and she nods.

She then puts the seat back so that the headrest lays down on the backseat. She sits facing me and spreads her legs open.

At this point I'm trying to focus on driving while watching her. I turn my head to her once again to see her eyes closed as her fingers circle her clit. The bulge in my pants grow at the sight and I shift in my seat.

She opens her eyes staring at me and spreads her legs even wider. She then circles her clit even faster which releases a moan from her lips. "Go faster." I tell her and she does exactly what I say flicking her clit side to side and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

I can see her wetness and I take my hand and put in her tight hole. She moans loudly as I pump them in and out of her in a slowly antagonizing pace. She opens her eyes to look at my fingers and I pump them even faster, her arousal coating my fingers.

I pull them out and harshly slap her clit making her hips jerk up. I didn't even realize I wasn't paying attention to the road when the Escalade Vlad was driving behind hooted at me and accelerated past me with Kehlani in the passenger seat holding out her middle finger at us.

I couldn't help but laugh and Zafina sat up to see what was going on. "Why was he hooting?" She questions, "Because I'm driving too slow." I chuckle.

She clicked her teeth bending over the back seat the find her pants. "What're you doing?" I question and she looks back at me. "What? I thought we were done?" She says and I stare at her with hooded eyes.

"Baby, we can do the do when we get to the hotel." She slaps my shoulder playfully and I groan. "You made me hard." I say and she laughs, "Too bad."

I glance at her and she laughs even harder, "It's not funny." I roll my eyes.

2nd time writing smut 🤞🏾

*NOT EDITED*