are you sure you are okay sam

Colbys pov
Sam was so in though the last few hours I wonder why.. Y-yeah he said are you okay  you seem so in thoughts I ask.. He smiled a bit yeah oc I am colby's...if you say so ready to go eat I ask yes im starving oh and btw you have to stop somewhere and get you new bandages and stuff okay he said taking my hand we walked back to the car and i was  driving this time sam was just looking out of the window that until I he saw drugstore... Colby let's hold here and buy you your changing stuff please he said I sight and Park at the parking lot we got in and he got some bandages and hydrogen peroxide and other stuff for me he thought I would need do you want anything from here colbs he said... Yeah let's get some water and a few snacks we walk truth the whole shop until he squeaked... Colby look they are so pretty can I please get one pointing to the colorful bath bombs... I giggled a bit yes Sammy get one we finished and got to the self checkout and walked to the car.. Hey how long is it to the sushi place I ask... Like 10 min he said putting it in the Navi and off we drive he was just looking out if the window he looked like deep in thoughts I felt so bad of course I had all the events happening to me but tru it all I forgot that he obviously also has feelings and he has to feel so bad to... Colby sam said quietly bringing me out of my thoughts... Yes Sammy  where do we ganne sleep for the next few days or do you wanne go home NO  I mean no I don't want to go home I said feeling a bit anxious... He takes my hand and I relex... It's okay colbs we don't have to for now so I had an idea but I don't know if you would like that he said looking at me... I looked at him for a sec what is it I said curious... I looked truh my phone and saw that 10 miles from here are tree houses we can rent... Really I said happiness filling me I would love that sad that sounds so cool... Okay I see if we can get there today and how long he ask.... Let's make a week of that's okay... Sounds good to me sam said we drove the rest of the way and arrived at the sushi place we got out and walked in we got the taple in the way back on the window the waiter come and smiled at sam what can I get you to drink he ask I have a coke please I said and you cutie he ask sam making my blood boil for some reason mmm I get a water please he said aright coming right up... Colby are you okay he ask.. Y-yeah I'm fine... He takes my hand colbs I only want you okay don't worry he said looking in to my eyes I nodded looking down there are so many why more attractive people out there and who don't are so broke as me colby hey I only have eyes for you okay I love you he said the rest of the time we talked and eat our food as we where about to leave the waiter come and gave sam a little peace of paper and winked at him we walked out of the door and Sam drew it in the dresh outside the door and took my hand we walked to the car and got in sam again putted in the address in the Navi and we drove off so we can stay but only 6 days he said... That's okay let's go he took my hand again as I drove to the tree houses I just sang to the songs in the radio we soon arrived we got out and we got our staff we need and walk to our house and it was amazing my jaw tropped when I saw it......

Wow that's looks amazing sam said

Wow that's looks amazing sam said.... Yeah let's go inside and unpack our stuff I told Sam we walked inside and put all our stuff away and just sitting on the little couch and just relax for a bit.... I looked at sam and he was fiddling with his fingers... Sam is everything okay I said looking at him...yeah I just - I wanted to ask you something... Okay what is it I ask curious... Would be okay to take a bath together I would really like that we could use the bath bomb we bought he looked at me.. Sam I don't don't now... Please we can dress in  trunks if you feel better then... Okay Sammy we can if you want to.. Yeah I go get chance and let the water in he said... I sight and got up and chanced looking in the mirror to see my blue and green rips and the bandages on my arms... You coming colby sam said... Yeah I said waking in the bathroom seeing this

Wow it looks so good I said he just standing there looking at me I see a tear roll down his face I walked to him

Wow it looks so good I said he just standing there looking at me I see a tear roll down his face I walked to him.. Hey, hey whats wrong Sammy I said worried he just took he hand and very lightly touched over my rips.. Sammy hey its okay it will be better soon okay come on let's relax in nice warm bath I got in first and sit down he comes in next und sits the opposite side from me I looked at him.... What he ask.. You don't want to sit with me I ask... I don't want to make you uncomfortable he said.. Don't ne silly come here I said taking his arm und sit him between my legs I lay my back in the bathtub and Sam lays on me I wrap my arms around his waist just trying to relax the warm water feels amazing on my body... Are you okay Sammy I whisper... Yeah I'm fine just a bit tired he said.....