I'm Ready (smut)

This is a smut chepter

Colby's pov

I woke up the next day from the sun shining on my face I looked down seeing sam still on my chest I smiled and kissed his head this felt so right I felt so warm and relaxed it was perfect  I looked at sam again his hair falling in his face his lips in a slight smile he is so cute... What are you staring at he mumbled in a morning voice... You good morning Sammy.. he giggled.. Morning colbs.. How did you sleep I ask... Very good and you he ask pretty good Sammy... I'm hungry he mumbled on my neck... Then let's go eat something silly I stood up and walked to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and got in the shower real quick after I'm done I chanced in some new clothes I walked out and the smell of bacon hit me... It smells so good out here Sammy.. He turned to me thank you colbs could you turn the pancakes I want to chance real quick he said oh yeah of course Sammy go ahead I said walking to the stove i made all the pancakes and put them on the plate... Hey I'm back sam said.. And I'm do.. I turned around and my breath hitched he wore booty shorts and a shirt his Thigh looked so smooth and pile.. You okay colby he said coming up to me.. Y-yeah yeah I'm fine breakfast is done we sit in the table eating when sam speaks.. Colby you still wanne go to the waterfall I would so love to take a dip it's so warm... Of course we can Sammy but I think I don't have any swimming trunks with me... That's okay we can use our underwear right or is that makes you uncomfortable sam ask no Sammy it's all good I said continuing to eat when we where done I put the dishes in the sink and Sam got us some towels and I get my sunglasses and my phone sam got us a water.. You ready to go he ask me smiling...god his smile is cute yeah im ready let's go I said walking to the door closing it after me and locked it we begin to walk it truly was beautiful here all the trees and birds the squirrels without thinking I took Sam's hand and intertwined our fingers I saw in the corner of my eyes that he looked at me smiling soon we arrived at the waterfall the sun hitting the water looking so beautiful we set down on the same spot from last time he sat between my legs.. It's so beautiful here colby it's a scene out of a romantic film he said.. it is Sammy.. can we go in the water please it's so warm out here he laughs of course we can Sammy just be careful you don't know how deep it is or what's living in it I said
I walked inside a bit.. Colby it's actually warm it's amazing come inside I laughed and got in to he was right it was warm he walked near the fall and looked up I walked up to him and wrap my arms around him... Hey look there is a stone ledge we can sit on and be in the water I said I walked there and sat down he looked at me unsure.. I smiled come here I said pulling him to straddle  me I hold him by his waist he looked at me so deeply in the eyes  that I almost lost my breath I cupped his cheek and leaned forwort catching his lips with mine he puts his arms around my neck pulling me closer he arched his back and  I let my hands slide down to his hips he opened his mouth for my tongue to enter he tasted so sweet it drove me insane the kiss got more and more intense he pulled my hair slightly making me wild... I pulled away and kissed his neck softly I kissed around until he let's out a quit moan I smirked against his neck sucking that spot using a bit of my teeth he moant a bit louder cripping my hair I pulled away immediately attacking his lips again I put my hand on the hem of his shirt looking up at him he nodded and I pulled his shirt off looking at his chest and waist he was perfect and beautiful he took my shirt off es well almost drolling as he looked at my biceps he then pulled me in a kiss again slow and passionate... Are you okay with this I whisper in his ear he looks in to my eyes I could see his nervousness.... hey we can stop I whispered n-no I want you to take my virginity and only you because I trust you  he said looking in to my eyes... Wow so much pressure you where never a bottom and I never a top I laughed to loose the tension.. I laughed a bit to then I guess we have to find out right sam said I just put my hand on his neck and pulled him in another kiss soft and slow I still feel the goosebumps all over my body he began to slowly rock his hips making my breath hitch I slipped my tongue in to his mouth sliding it over the roof of his mouth he moaned but it was muffled by the kiss he rocked his hips a bit quicker I can feel my dick getting harder he stut up a bit taking mine and his underwear off and got back on my lap his body on mine and the water around us felt so good I still was nervous as hell but I can't think about this now he gets to my neck and sucks on it" aka my weakness" making me moan he moved his hands to my back running up and down it.. "Im ready he whispered in my ear" making my heart race I can't believe this is happening.. are you sure Sammy I whisper back he nodded against my neck where he still leaves kisses I could feel his heart race to He raised his hips a bit I take my dick and guiding it to his entrance he took a deep breath before sinking down on me very slowly I moaned While he bites my neck very hard slightly wincing I couldn't describe the feeling he was so warm and unbelievable tight I pulled his face to me and kissed him romantically I pulled an inch away looking at him I-I love you.. He smiled I love you to he said starting to bounce slowly my mouth slightly opend.. He threw his head back "it feels so good" he moaned I pulled him closer where we are chest to chest I needed him close his bounces quicken and I trusted my hips up to meet his bounces making his moans higher in pitch his nails dig in to my back making me moan "I love colby" he moaned out I pulled his face down to make him look at me I love to Sammy looking deeply in to eyes I trusted up with more power he let out a almost Pornographic moan making me wild "daddddy" he moant loudly "is that the place baby" I said,, yes - yes please I gripped his hips to hold him in place and trusted up hitting the stop over and over I felt my orgasem come close but I dident wanted to come now he felt so amazing I slowed down a bit and he rotated his hips on me making me groan from the new feeling I grabbed his face again and got to his lips "I love you" I whispered against his lips i love you to colby he moaned when I get him a forceful trust he digged his nails deeper in to my back sliding it down i-I'm comming colby.. He whispered.. me to Baby just a few more I put my arm around his body squeezing him tightly him bouncing qicker... Now come now Sammy for daddy,,, he moaned COLBY in a famine voice making me spill deep inside off him.. He fell in to my body face in my neck we where both panting and try to catch our breath... you okay Sammy I ask yeah I'm fine colbs he said looking at me smiling he get off of my lap with a little hiss I got up and handed him a towel.. thank you he said limping a bit.. I-I dident hurt you right I'm sorry if I have this is just so new t.. Colby no no you dident it was amazing you did so good sam said hugging me come on let's get home okay..