The road trip

Sam's pov
Omg I was so nervous and excited I hope it will be amazing I have butterflies just thinking about being alone with colby for a week... But also I should not bring my hopes up that something will happen I mean I love him but if he don't love me back then I have to respect his feelings.. I was pacing up and down my living room until my doorbell rang I jumped slightly and walked to the door open it.. Hey Sammy colby said hugging me I hugged him back immediately hey colby I said with a smile on my face.. You ready to go he ask me I nodded and put on my jacked and Shoes got my wallet and phone and was about to get my Suitcase but colby took it out of my hand.. I looked at him confused I take it downstairs for you do you have everything he ask.. Yeah I think so we should just go to the store and buy some food and drinks and all the stuff we need... Yeah okay let's go then we don't want to arrive when it's dark calby said..... We got to the car and got in colby put on the radio and looked at the street his hand on the the steering wheel his veiny hands caught my eyes.. I cleared my throat and looked out of the window we soon got to Walmart and park we get pit and walked inside.. So what do we need colby ask I would say food and drinks first bc I don't think there will be any stores or restaurants I said he nodded what about wood or lighter for a fire maybe I said yeah that's a good Idea and how about some marshmallows colby added yeah let's some I smiled at him we got all the food and drinks and all the other stuff we maybe need we got to the check and left we get to the car.. Go sit in the car I put it in the car colby said I nodded and get in colby gets in the car to so how far is it colby ask... It's 300 miles but I thought it's no problem we we can get away from people I looked at him smiling yeah your right colby said starting the car the first min of the drive where quit until... Could you open the water for me please sam colby ask pointing to the water besides him... Of course colby I said opening the water and hand it to him.. Thanks Sammy so where is it exactly can we drive to the place or do we have to walk 20 miles he laughed.. No we can park near by then it's 1 mile to walk I'm so excited how it's looks in real life and I hope the re are no dangerous animals I said the remaining of the drive we talk about all and nothing but I really like to be in colby's company and I'm even more sure that I felled for him... We are here colby said making me jump.. Sorry Sammy colby said n-no it's fine I just dosed out I looked out of the window and it was beautiful wow I whispered.. Yeah really so where do we get the keys for the house colby ask they are under the food mat that's what they told me in the call he nodded and opens the trunk to get all our stuff I get all the bags and he got our suitcases and looked the car door and of we were to the house I looked around the woods it was beautiful and so quiet... its amazing here or what do you think colby ask me.. Yeah it's so beautiful here but I think at night it will be freaky I said he chackled we soon arrived at the house and .....