You Can't be serious

Colbys pov

I woke up to a male nurse checking my body I got got panicked and pushed him away... Sammmm I yelled that's when he come running in truth the door.. Baby - baby what's wrong... please tell them to not touch me.. Baby they have to check you and make your bandages new... No - no I can't I wanne go home please I wanne go home I cried not wanting to be here I wanted to be alone... I come back in a few minutes the nurse said walking out... Baby look at me me please he said I looked up at him with.. Baby I know you had the most horrible experience and I understand you are scared and traumatized but you have to try and fight okay baby you will make yourself insane you are safe okay he can never ever get you again baby and I be there whenever you need me but you can't be a emotional wreck for the rest of your life now we will get you better okay and if you want to when can get you professional help... Thank you Sammy I appreciate that but you can't be serious I almost died yesterday in the most pain I ever bin you have no idea how that was or felt so don't talk like that when you have no idea and now please leave me alone and tell the nurses and doctors I don't want them here I sad angry turning around.. I can't believe he really said that how would he feel I'm so broken and sad he knows exactly what I was going through the last couple of months.. Then I heart the door open and closing I was just laying there silently crying I slowly sat up and looked out of the window the sun was shining it was beautiful outside I sight of course I felt bad now but also why is he talking like that was 3 months ago I know he wanted to help and that he also had a very hard time in the past but he can't know how horrible I was feeling it all happened 2 days ago how can someone move on from that in 2 days... The door opened and a doctor came hin... Hello Mr brock how are you feeling he ask... Im fine I wanne leave... Mr brock I really recommend to stay a few more d... I want to go and that's my choice I cute him off..he signed okay I send the nurse you have to sign a paper that you leave in your own will... Okay I simply said I stood up slowly groaning at the pain in my leg and rips but I can handle it I need to go out even if I don't have a clue where to go bc we are in another state I packed my stuff and waited on the nurse while my phone was charging she walked in and I signed the paper... She looked at me I know it's not my business at all but whatever happens the small blond boy sits in the waiting room for hours he won't leave she said walking out what do I do know I can't let him here but I also want to be alone I walked out of the door slowly in the elevator to the exit that's when I made eye contact with sam... I stands up quickly and run to me... Colby what are doing here he said looking at me with a soft and worried look omg I'm such an asshole he was so nice to me the whole time and I'm over here are so nasty to him I-I'm so s-sorry Sammy I said crying... Hey hey shhhh colby it's okay he said hugging me... N-no it's not I said crying harter... Baby let's get to car okay I have your car here I said.. Him nodding and waking slowly outside to the car he opend the passinger side and I got in slowly he goes to the other side and get in... Here baby during a bit for me okay he said giving me water... So why are you up and leaving I sight a paper that I leave on my own wish I can't stay here it's depressing and all the people touching me I can I said looking down... Hey colby it's okay but are you really feeling okay to leave physically.. I'm fine sam just the pain is pretty bad but it's all good maybe we can find some painkillers I laughed a bit.. But sam for real Im - I'm really truly sorry I didn't mean what I said.. Colby hey its okay I understand I really do you had the most traumatic experience ever he said.. Yeah I know but that doesn't mean that it's okay to treat you this way and just think about me I'm sure your in shock to I said a tear rolling down my cheek.. Oh colby come here he said hugging me but not to thigh I'm sorry sam I'm just so scared now and shocked I was so scared I will die I sobbed.... Shhhh it's okay baby he said his voice breaking a bit everything will be okay I promise you he whispered rubbing my back... I almost dead I sobbed harder.... I feel tears dripping down my hoodie... He hugged me a bit tighter... but you didn't baby okay you are still here and I will never let you go again okay this poor boy must have be so scared to I can feel his heart break truth his body I pulled an inch away and wiped his tears with my finger "I love you Sammy" I whisper looking in to his eyes a tear dripped down his eyes I love to colby he said I smiled a bit... So what are we gonne do now I don't want to go back there definitely not I said looking at him.. I know baby I packed our stuff and left the keys there.. We can go home or we stay somewhere else whatever you want sam said...