Colby I said what I Said

Colbys pov

He looked at me "what if we just run away from anything for a bit let's get to another country and just relax" I said he looked at me as if I was insane now.. Colby we don't have an idea where or plane tickets or clothes... Okay? Then let's look for where to go  and buy some and we can buy clothes let's just be a little spontaneous and let's relex we definitely need it right..., yes colby but how do you wanne get away from here and what if the police calls and we have to be there or when something happens or when w.... I cut sam off with my lips on his pulling away I look at him "Sammy calm down okay take deep breaths" let's get to a car rental and get a car for today so we can go shopping looking for a flight and get something to eat okay it will be amazing I said looking at him... Okay let's do it if you think it's a good idea... Sammy it's the best idea let's take a break from all this craziness... Okay I look for the nearest car rent and send it to an uber I nodded and we sit on the stone steps of the police station... Sooo is there any place you would like to go i ask sam who was done "could we go to cabo in Mexico" I smiled if you would like that then of course I said "I've seen pictures from there it looks so beautiful he said smiling" I looked at him I love it when you smiled I said pecking his lips, that's when the uber came and we got in and set down how far is it I ask sam 15 min he answered... I just looked out of the window enjoying the sunny weather it was beautiful outside that's when I felt sam put his hand in mine I looked at him "are you okay colbs" he whispered, yeah I'm fine Sammy are you feeling better I ask.. I think so he nodded I took out my phone and checked that flights soooo I stared sam looking at me "there is one 6 pm today I booked us 2 seeds for that we will land a bit after 8 pm and I booked us a hotel room for 2 weeks" I said looking at him he looked at me and what about a c.. A car is rented also for these 2 weeks baby I interrupted him "I love you" sam whispered looking at me I smiled I love you to Baby soon we arrived at the rental place and good out thanking the uber driver we got our car for the day and I was driving "where do you wanne go food or clothes first" I ask weapon shop please Sam said... Sammy I started... Colby I said what I said he said very seriously shocking me a bit.. Okay I said almost in a whisper we arrived 5 min later I turned the car off and turned to him "Sammy are sure you want this or need this" I ask him, yes colby he simply answered" but " colby you can come with or not but I don't take any risk on someone hurting you he almost yelled making me jump my heart began to pump like crazy giving me flash backs" I'm sorry " I whispered tears running down my face he looked at me" colby I-I'm sorry I - I didn't mean to yell " he said wanting to take my hand making me flinch" colby hey look at me please he said I looked up at him my vision blurry "colby please I'm sorry really you know I would never hurt you" he said almost crying himself "I'm just so stressed and scared still I don't know how to shake that feeling off" the last few days you seem so strong and stuff I feel like a baby I should help you not you helping me but this feeling makes me feel like I can't breathe or think or move sam said " sam baby I know exactly how you feel, I feel the same but when we life every minute like that then we won't life at all fear can't control our life's sam we life only ones and every day who is gone, is gone we have us now and will always have us okay I will never leave you we are in this together and we got this okay " you are there for me as much as you can and I'm for you that's what relationship is and now let's concentrate on us just us okay think about all the memories we will make I finished.. By now he was crying and hugged me" I love how positive you can still be I'm so proud of you and love you so much colby" he said to me thank you baby I said is it okay if I stay here or do you want me to come with you I said feeling the vibration in my jeans from my phone no it's okay I go alone real quick he said waking out as soon as he closed the door I took my phone out seeing the police calling" hello " I answered do we speak with mister brock the other voice said" yes " I said nervous okay mister brock I call you to inform you that our team found something else under your car" okay  what was it " I ask we found a bomb under your car pretty well hidden the police officer said okay ans anything about the letter yet to who he is I ask no not yet but they are in the process right know and we looking for a match in our system if we found any and I call you back as soon as we have something.. Okay thank you very much I say seeing sam walk out and I hung up quickly we gets in the car... Where you calling someone he ask "no" but have you gotten anything I ask yeah I got both of the thinks now we can go to the store if you want to he said okay let's go i said packing his lips as I was driving~ I thought about the call I never thought this would get so out of hand its just crazy but I definitely can't tell sam this he will freak out ~ are you okay colby sam ask getting me out of my thoughts "mhmm oh yeah I'm okay" I smiled at him are you sure you seem stressed.. Yes Sammy I'm sure I'm just thinking about all the things we need ~that was a complete lie~ don't stress to much colbs we just need some swim stuff shirts and underwear it's probably so warm there he said smiling.. Yeah your right but we can't forget anything..

We get to the mall and get out of the car and inside the mall so where first I ask Lets get in here they have shirts and swimwear sam got to the ligth blue ones and me to the black if course I also got 5 shirts and he does to as we where all finished we walked out "what time is it colbs" sam ask with his many bags in hand I opened the back of the car putting all the stuff in getting my phone out it's 2 pm so we should get something to eat and pack all our stuff in our suitcase I said he let's go to Chick-fil-A sam said okay let's go so we got there and got our food we where eating and talking... Colby it's 4pm we have to pack and get to the airport I said looking at him "oh shit" okay let's do it we got out of the car and packed all the stuff we bought 4,30 pm we stared the car and off to the airport....