AUTHOR'S NOTE BEFORE READING

This is just an AU for SGE, none of this is canon. Also, all the characters except for my original characters belong to Soman Chainani.

As this is an AU, I have changed certain things.  (This is mostly copy and pasted from a previous book of mine)

So i have this alternate universe idea.. Where the School for Good and Evil is owned by the royal family..
Rafal and Rhian the School Masters would be rulers, and protectors of the Storian, but it's like a kingdom of sorcerers and all that.

I will do Tagatha, and they will rule Camelot with almost the same obstacle (Chaddick  and the Mistral-Sader brothers, EXCEPT the latter will still be children because I'm changing the timeline)

I will do Rafal x Sophie. (I don't ship it canonically even though I would like to, because it's toxic, and toxic is a no no, and I romantically ship it just in fan fictions and AUs) Rafal is still immortal and magical, BUT I'm not doing the whole 2 centuries alive thing, because yeah he's a magical being, but I know it makes people uncomfortable, even myself. (For my own reasons) And also none of that toxic stuff in the canon (ie. The possessive stuff and the "need" to destroy Tedros and Agatha, manipulating Sophie) will be there.

Like I mentioned before, the timelines are different, so Rhian Mistral- Sader, Japeth, Aric will be kids (still part of the story, but used as pawns by the kingdoms and all that). Now, this is probably the ONLY AU where Rhian 2 and Japeth will be Rafal's children because I wasn't the biggest fan of the plot twist in OTK.

I will try to stay true to character and my story my have slight spoilers.

Also, this story has nothing sexually explicit (because I am NOT comfortable doing that) but it does have serious, possibly triggering topics, like murder, graphic violence, troubled family, wars, etc.

I will try to consistently update this story, but I cannot promise anything. I am busy with chores and school so I may take a bit slower.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the story!!

EDIT: This story is before I read Fall so don't expect it to be like that.