Sneak peak for end of Part 2

This is just a sneak peak, this isn't complete. The full version will have much more than this, so if this looks "chopped", don't worry this is not the full chapter. What do you think will happen?

One day, news spread in Calmaria that Aric of Bloodbrook had gone missing. Blood was found in his supposed bedroom. Professor Clarissa Dovey from the Good school was found dead. Investigations would soon take place.

Camelot had its own set of problems. In the middle of the ceremony, the ring floated off King Leo's finger and came to a peasant in the crowd, who wasn't a peasant at all, but Tedros, the so-called imposter king. Guards tried to jump at his and his queen's throats, but they were mysteriously saved. Someone believed it was Merlin.

Tedros now had a death price on his head. Anyone who found him lurking around in Camelot would be financially rewarded. If he was found anywhere else, he had to be given back to the Camelot government.

"Well, how will you get to August Sader now? Someone's definitely going to find you. And you still haven't done anything for Hort," Nicola told Tedros. "Can't boys do anything right?"

"Can't Tedros do anything right should be the question," Hester added.

"Look, I know things aren't going as planned, but I'm trying. Is it my fault that Sophie decided to go off on vacation with her husband like nothing is wrong? Is it my fault my father wants to give me a chance for the throne?"

Agatha put her hand on Tedros' shoulder. "I'm sure Sophie will help us. She is fighting a war right now, I believe. She would never go to Gavaldon for vacation. And Tedros, while things may be failing now, the fact your father's ring came to you is a good sign. Whenever you need help, I'm here."

"Agatha, stay out of it," Hester snapped. "We don't need you controlling everything either. The situation is as bad as it is."

Tedros was looking at the ground. "Sometimes I feel like you trust your friend more than me. Haven't you noticed she's keeping a secret from you? Everyone else seems to know, but not you, her supposed best friend. If it was me, I would tell Chaddick any secret."

"Um, Anadil found it out," Hester said. "She never told anyone."

Agatha narrowed her eyes. "What on earth could it be? The plan to take Gavaldon? A plan to help Tedros?"

"None of those things," Dot chimed in. "None of those things at all. She doesn't want to say anything because those creeps at court tried to assassinate her and tried to murder her son. She isn't quite sure who it is yet, because she's Sophie, and she takes forever to figure something out, but she doesn't feel safe."

Agatha put her hand to her mouth in shock. "Sophie.. nearly killed? When did this happen?"

"Shortly before her son almost died. Of course, nobody would say anything, because everything's supposed to look perfect and amazing, and this didn't happen in public view. Some crazy servant tried to stab her but luckily he wasn't successful. I don't know who is stupid enough to kill her. Found out that Benoit guy paid him." Anadil said the name with venom. "Don't know why that guy's still there."

"He's probably flattering to heck out of the royal family," Tedros responded. "If I was the King, I'd never let anyone like him tell me what to do."

"Of course not," Dot chirped. "Your wife would do that instead."

Tedros colored in shame.

Guinevere burst in the room, looking afraid.

"Dovey is dead," she said, breathless. "They found the body."