Camelot's Royal Wedding

Agatha was pacing the room. What if she never saw Sophie again? Also, she wondered about Tedros.. She hoped he was okay. All this King business had to be taking a toll on him. It was certainly taking a toll on her.

When Sophie finally returned, she seemed solemn. Agatha asked what happened, rather concerned.

"Aggie, I'm only telling you this much. I am engaged, technically. And he is the Evil one. That's who won this entire time. Apparently, he needs me to help Evil to win."

"Sophie, you-- WHAT? You said no, you had to, right? Is this seriously what you wanted, or are you planning something greater?"

Sophie shook her head. "I accepted. Not that I trust him, of course, but he was kind enough, and do you know what this means? I'll be queen, Agatha. I can even help Teddy. Besides," Sophie said slyly. "There's always a way to rule alone."

Agatha rolled her eyes. "Yes, but you had a choice. You didn't need to accept him, it seems. Also, I highly doubt an Evil kingdom would help Camelot. I think it will only make matters worse. What will Tedros think? He doesn't know or trust you the way I do."

Sophie shrugged. "Well, he said he had connections to Camelot, so--" Agatha snorted. "Those 'advisors' that Tedros had locked up! They said they were Mistrals. I believe that is the ruling family of Calmaria. They are probably his relatives." Sophie raised her brow. "Which advisors?"

"The embezzlement people. Tedros found out. He also said they were crackpots, and I think I remember August Sader mentioning Calmaria's other king being crazy, so I would be careful."

Sophie sighed. "Aggie, I promise I will help you, and I won't get involved in anything against you or Teddy. Besides, it might not be so bad. His Majesty is attractive, and--" Agatha groaned. "Of course. That's a factor, isn't it? I should have known. Now, don't tell anyone else as much as you told me. Not yet, at least."

"I don't think I'm telling them anything yet. Anyways, will I go to Camelot with you tomorrow? To help with the wedding?"

"Actually, I am thinking of getting married here in the school. I don't think Lady Gremlaine would like that idea very much, but it would be a lot more significant and less stressful. After all, this is essentially our day."

Sophie smiled. "That would be nice! I'm going to make this a beautiful wedding for you, Aggie."

"Thank you, Sophie. I appreciate it so much. And I'm so sorry I haven't answered you for so long. I really do love you and miss you. Please remember that."

"Of course."

                                                                                  ◇◇◇

Tedros was confused, even more as the days passed by. Excalibur still wasn't pulled out, no matter how hard he tried. Merlin disappeared, and Lady Gremlaine said he could be put to death if he entered Camelot. His mother and Lancelot had to be hidden away, definitely. Besides, Guinevere and Lady Gremlaine disliked each other.

Guinevere mentioned that Gremlaine had an interest in Arthur at one point, but when Tedros asked about it, believing this could solve the mystery. If she was in love with him, what if they had a child together? What if Tedros never was the heir? Guinevere told him nothing happened, and even became slightly offended that Tedros would believe she would hide that from him, her own son.

Tedros missed Agatha. He had been avoiding her, thinking she might be ashamed, annoyed, and impatient. He wasn't good enough for her, he thought many times. He was excited to see her return, and resolved to talk with her. She seemed upset herself. Things couldn't drag on this way. If they were to be a happy married couple, they needed to have healthy communication and be a team.