Team 7 (Edited 12/17/23)

Eve and Julia followed after Mrs. Hendrikson to inside the house. The older woman led the girls to the living area where she pointed them to sit on the nearest furniture.

"Would you like anything to drink Evelina?" Mrs. Hendrikson asked politely.

"No need, it's fine," said Eve. She wants to finish before the sky darkens.

"Alright, now why were you girls yelling so much outside?"

Eve and Julia glanced at each other from the corner of the eyes. Eve wanted Julia to be more brave and start telling her own mom what she wanted to do but the girl wouldn't say anything. Julia just twiddle her fingers nervously with her head down.

Eve sighs.

"Well, your daughter told me that she wanted me to teach her how to fight. I understand if you disprove-"

"Alright, that's fine," Mrs. Hendrikson cut her off.

"Huh?" Eve was surprised. That was quick.

"That is fine. Arlene had told me what you have been doing with her sons. At first I was skeptical about the idea of training kids how to fight, but now I think it's a good idea for you to train my daughter.

Mrs. Hendrikson glanced at her daughter, frowning at her bowed head.

"You see, I wanted my daughter to become strong minded and to come out of her shell. She never really interacted with the other kids at school except the Beckett boys. Arlene told me that your training have values of discipline. Maybe you can help Julia to grow into herself."

"I...I don't know what to say Mrs. Hendrikson," said Eve.

"Please call me Catherine or Kat."

"Um...what about Mr. Hendrikson," Eve asked, she hadn't seen Julia's father.

"Oh, David will approve. He is deep asleep right now because he had a busy day, I know he will approve of what I agree on like he always does," said Kat with a matter of fact tone.

"Okay..." Now I know who wears the pants in this house.

"Thank you for your permission to let me train your daughter," said Eve.

"Your welcome, Evelina." Kat turn to look at her silent daughter.

"Well Julia, are you happy now? Evelina will train you from now on. Hopefully you will be more social. What do you say to Evelina?"

Julia looked up and turn to face Eve.

"Thank you Eve," said Julia with a small but clear voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

"Alright guys, our team is finally completed," Eve said enthusiastic with a fist pumped into the air.

"You are really not taking any more students, Sensei?" Kyle asked. Eve told the kids that there is a japanese word for teacher called sensei. He never heard of japanese but he prefers calling Eve sensei instead of teacher.

"Well...maybe another day...but for now, 3 students is enough." Eve said, facing her 3 students.

Kyle looks at Eve with a determined expression, Julia who is beside him is staring at Kyle with a seemingly lovestruck face, Mason beside Julia was distracted by a wandering butterfly.

Eve looked at each of them and suddenly an idea formed in her head.

"I know what we are going to be called. Our team will be called Team 7!" She announced.

"Team 7! Why are we called that?! Why not something else?! And why the number 7?!" Kyle kept spouting out questions.

Why does our team name have to be a number? And why 7? What's so special about 7.

"Eheh...well you see..." Thus, Eve starts explaining one of the greatest show or "play" that ever existed.

Of a famous classic anime from Earth.

Note: I decided to post the final chapter of the arc anyway. It's not the best written but it's something for me to close this arc.